• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Norwood Armory NOW OPEN

Little steep on the transfer fee but it is right down the street from my shop. Waiting on a lower, then I will gladly pay a little bit more for the transfer rather than spend an hour plus fuel to go elsewhere.

Skulen iz besd lefd tu teechuz.

Stopped by Saturday. Nice little shop, great hours!
Little steep on the transfer fee but it is right down the street from my shop. Waiting on a lower, then I will gladly pay a little bit more for the transfer rather than spend an hour plus fuel to go elsewhere.
It is a cute little place. I stopped by again this past week. New gun prices are a little high, comparatively speaking, for an old (retired, fixed income) guy like me, so I keep waiting and hoping for their used inventory to grow. So far no luck, but I'm not giving up. [grin]

I was in the area around 330pm so I swung by there Tuesday. Signs in both windows flashing OPEN, sign on the door says Knock, we might be pumping propane or something.

I knocked, no answer, I left. [thinking]

slap shot,

Our apologies for not being available when you dropped by. We do sometimes get stuck with propane customers behind the building and it can be difficult to see when customers pull in up front to check out the shop. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Norwood Armory deserves a bump here. They recently helped me with a transfer. Great customer service, nice shop and the owner's a good guy. Check them out if you're in the area.

Just don't bring any kids if you go, they aren't welcome, regardless of whether they can behave.

Not true. But they do have a lot of long guns that are displayed with the butts on the floor, so they are low. Keep your kids in check and they are welcome, they start messing with all of the inventory and there may be an issue.

I did, read it all. Seems like someone "thinks" they have their kids under control. Others think otherwise.

I don't believe the guy made it in the door, did he? Sounds like you're close to the situation, I'll take your word for it.

Back
Top Bottom