The new Manchester Firing Line.

Just went up today. What a change! This is a first rate facility. It rivals the NRA range in Virginia.
Well done guys!

Yes -originally 10 years ago.
It's moved to Brown Ave from Gay Street, and improved a great deal from the old systems.

Understatement of the year. The new place is STUNNING. Top rate all around. Heading up again tomorrow night or Wednesday, can't wait!

The new place is fantastic, like firing rounds in the not-so-distant-future. I've been shooting at the old one since March and the moment they opened up the new one I finally plunked down for a membership.

My one complaint I guess is that the members section can get mighty lonely, especially on weekends when it's mostly walk-ins. :) it may sound silly but the range is mostly where I have most of my gun-talk (I'm stuck in the Republick of Massachusetts). I'm going to have to ask for a booth on the non-member side if it's open next time.

I'll be heading up this Saturday for a Bachelor party. Can't wait to check the place out.

I arranged my schedule so I could get some free time to run up there yesterday. The staff and facilities were great and the range itself was what you would expect, very clean, good ventilation, and in perfect condition. The front (commercial area) of the place was better than expected, as the online pictures don't do it justice.

I had a lane in the members section (even though I was a guest) and went through 200 rounds of WWB from a new 92fs I was finally trying out. The only negative thing was that I forgot my speed loader (ugh).

It was a fun time and I will absolutely go back. Also, if you need bulk ammo, they have a ton at pretty good prices.

Back
Top Bottom