The moonbats in our ranks

How can WE (gun owners) be so frikking stupid?

Because the document that was release was written by someone who has finnaly got smart about how to start a proposal on gun control.

The parts that I am most likely to strongly disagree with are the parts that are the most vaguely written and worded in a way that actually gives you hope that they might be beneficial. (I am not saying they will, I am saying they are well worded to make you think they might be).

The part that will probably be the worst are mostly written using OUR words but not giving enough detail to mean anything. So many people reading it will see it as a good thing.

Which part of the document bothered you the most?

When will you guys finally get it? We are a minority! Take the moon bats, the fudds, and the indifferent people and combine their numbers. Our numbers will be a fraction of that. We are trying to stem a tide. Eventually, we will fail at peacefully insisting on our rights and freedoms. Heck, look what's left of them now! We are spied upon, controlled, registered, and assimilated. Did we voice our opinion? Hell yes, loud and clear. Did it do us any good? Hell no. The (R)s killed our fourt amendment rights, and the country applauded. The (D)s do the same with our 2A rights, and half the country is cheering. People everywhere believe that politicians can be convinced through phone calls and emails, through pickets and Whiney signs, held up at some totally insignificant Saturday morning demonstration. That's your idea of fighting for your rights. No dirty hands, no jail time, everybody gets to go home safe. Kumbaya bullshit. Which part of fight for your rights are you guys not getting? Fly with the eagle or scratch with the chicken. Take your state house by force! Do not differentiate between R and D. Go write history, or STFU. But for crying out loud, stop bitching on the internet.

Folks don't care if it doesn't directly effect them. Primal self-preservation.

"I don't shoot those black rifles, so go ahead and ban them."
"My revolver holds 6 rounds, so what about limiting mags to 7?"

What they fail to understand is when they come for their bolt actions and revolvers, there will be no one left to stop them.

When will you guys finally get it? We are a minority! Take the moon bats, the fudds, and the indifferent people and combine their numbers. Our numbers will be a fraction of that. We are trying to stem a tide. Eventually, we will fail at peacefully insisting on our rights and freedoms. Heck, look what's left of them now! We are spied upon, controlled, registered, and assimilated. Did we voice our opinion? Hell yes, loud and clear. Did it do us any good? Hell no. The (R)s killed our fourt amendment rights, and the country applauded. The (D)s do the same with our 2A rights, and half the country is cheering. People everywhere believe that politicians can be convinced through phone calls and emails, through pickets and Whiney signs, held up at some totally insignificant Saturday morning demonstration. That's your idea of fighting for your rights. No dirty hands, no jail time, everybody gets to go home safe. Kumbaya bullshit. Which part of fight for your rights are you guys not getting? Fly with the eagle or scratch with the chicken. Take your state house by force! Do not differentiate between R and D. Go write history, or STFU. But for crying out loud, stop bitching on the internet.

How many times have you gone to jail for fighting for your rights?
It's only been one time for me.

How many times have you gone to jail for fighting for your rights?
It's only been one time for me.
If you would've fought PROPERLY, you would have gotten a life sentence, not a "disturbing the peace" misdemeanor. Or are you posting this from the jailhouse library's computer?

control the language, control the message, control the people, something like that

politicians are good at convincing the ill-informed that they are doing some greater good with each regulation, on anything, not just guns

quite bluntly, a lot of people are stupid, don't care, or both

If you would've fought PROPERLY, you would have gotten a life sentence, not a "disturbing the peace" misdemeanor. Or are you posting this from the jailhouse library's computer?

You are right, I am guilty of getting a misdemeanor because I was doing what I thought was right. So I ask you again, when are you going to jail for your rights? When are you going to get thrown out of the statehouse for bringing bags of trash to a reps office?

Today's war is more about information than anything even Madam Secretary Clinton said it "we are losing the information war" .. But what do I know right I am just a keyboard commando like you.
If we want to "go to war " with the gov't by using violence then they win from the start. If we want to win it's got to be hearts and minds . Look at the so called assault weapon ban in congress last year it fell flat , why? Because people called their senators and people protested enough so that most senators and reps realized the people do not want it.
When will you go to jail Frenchman?

Maybe join these people? http://www.operationamericanspring.org/

Last edited:
I was in a LGS on Saturday. About 4 other guys there looking and talking. I just stopped in with 2 of my granddaughters (7 and 13) to see what was new...just a quick stop. One of the guys was talking about new gun laws being considered in Ma. An older guy walked thru the door and picked up on the conversation, saying, "I've looked at these laws and I don't see anything so bad about them." [angry]

I ushered my grandkids out quickly before the guys in the store told him what they were thinking about him and his laws. I had nothing to add to what they were telling him and I didn't want my granddaughters in the path of the fire.

How can WE (gun owners) be so frikking stupid?

Boy, did I call it or what?

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...t-in-the-hands-of-DeLeo?p=3722057#post3722057
Certain types of people will read the report and say "it's not that bad, I don't have to worry" and when they have their eye off the ball we'll get slammed with actual legislation that's much worse. Or alternatively people will get all spun up about the report (I bet the post count even here will go north of 500 posts) and miss the actual legislation, with the same effect.

That just seems morally wrong to me. We're supposed to be countering the antis with truth and facts, not giving our own side lies and deceit.

The anti gunners don't care if the facts are correct, they want the soundbite. The soundbite is their rally call.

There soundbites, are dividing gun owners.

Gun owners need to unite or we will cease to exist.

A person will seek out truth and facts, People love soundbites.

The anti gunners don't care if the facts are correct, they want the soundbite. The soundbite is their rally call.

There soundbites, are dividing gun owners.

Gun owners need to unite or we will cease to exist.

A person will seek out truth and facts, People love soundbites.

Lying to unite everyone is wrong. Sorry, you can't convince me that it's right and I think it looses our moral footing. I don't care what the Communists do, they're Communists. They're Gollum and Smeagol, they will do anything to succeed in their goals. We need to be better than them.

Lying to unite everyone is wrong. Sorry, you can't convince me that it's right and I think it looses our moral footing. I don't care what the Communists do, they're Communists. They're Gollum and Smeagol, they will do anything to succeed in their goals. We need to be better than them.
I don't think sound bite has to be equated with lying. It's all about the craft of argument. Facts are part of being successful, but there's much more to convincing large amounts of people than outlining facts.

its not an issue about having fewer rounds ... its about standing up for yourself when your rights are being trampled on.

its not an issue about having fewer rounds ... its about standing up for yourself when your rights are being trampled on.

agreed, I tend to support anyone fighting for their rights in this country, but the persecuted and unfairly treated hear "gun restrictions" and typically can't help but shout for joy it seems.

even if I don't agree with someone's way of life, if the government is into oppressing them, I am against it. Just doesn't seem to be reciprocated

1505207_776105332406908_2096553118_n.jpg

Very well said. My father was a fudd when i was younger. Id like to say it was me that turned him around but i think it was the realization that these law makers will never stop until all legal gun ownership is gone and all our freedoms along with it.

Eventually these fudds will understand but some of them wont come around until they are at the door pulling that double barrel pheasant gun out of their hands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I definitely think its a generation gap. Back when I was growing up (80's) I remember the mindset that AK's were uncivilized pieces of crap and M16's? Who the hell needs that? What a waste of ammo and money. My father's good friend was trying to convince him to buy a few Russian AK's, still in the crate, for $89.00 each from a local shop. Did he get any, of course not! What a piece of junk. What the hell am I going to do with that? I heard it all. A double barrel shotgun, a couple bolt 30-06 and some revolvers was all one "needed".
Now...
I think my Dad had sufficient time to change after 1994. He's into all my AR's, Glocks, etc.
Apparently a good amount of old timers want things the way they used to be. When they were available but people voluntarily abstained for the most part in order to be on the side of "civilized shooting sports".

Back
Top Bottom