The John Kelly Memorial Practical Shooting Match

Wow great idea! I'd love to attend. Hope the location is Harvard. Plenty of ranges & space for a big turn out. Hopefully any money raised could be put back into promoting the sport.

17 July and 31 July are wide open.

Hi Bill,

I have an email out to the Harvard Club President to see if we can get this done. July 17 & 18 will be the NH State IDPA Championship so that weekend will be a no-go as several of the Harvard IDPA folks will be working that match. July 31 and August 29 are both open on Harvard's schedule. July 31 has Steel Challenge in Albany, NY and 8/29 has the USPSA Area 8 Championship in Virginia. I'm not sure if many shooters from our area would be attending either match, probably a few may be going to Area 8. It looks like July 31 is looking real good - stay tuned and we'll see what we hear from Harvard.

Awesome idea. I think something like this to give a bunch of people a good chance to try all the action pistol disciplines would've been right up John's alley. I think we should encourage everyone to try and help a new shooter shoot this match. July 31 sounds great to me. Let me know what I can do to help.

Hi Bill,

I have an email out to the Harvard Club President to see if we can get this done. July 17 & 18 will be the NH State IDPA Championship so that weekend will be a no-go as several of the Harvard IDPA folks will be working that match. July 31 and August 29 are both open on Harvard's schedule. July 31 has Steel Challenge in Albany, NY and 8/29 has the USPSA Area 8 Championship in Virginia. I'm not sure if many shooters from our area would be attending either match, probably a few may be going to Area 8. It looks like July 31 is looking real good - stay tuned and we'll see what we hear from Harvard.

I can't believe I missed the NH State Championship, it's already on my calendar. I must be getting old. I'm going to put 31 July on the calendar as a tentative date with a link to this thread.

I am pleased to announce that the Harvard Sportsmens Club will host The John Kelly Practical Shooting Match on Saturday, July 31, 2010. All further details from this time forward will be posted on a thread generated under the PISTOL COMPETITION category. Thank you for your interest.

Back
Top Bottom