• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The gulag list

If you haven't prepared already, you have not paid very much attention the past 30 years!
Probably not a great idea to screw with people's lives - I'd be very wary of any man who has nothing left to lose.

Un-F-ing believable that this crap is allowed on sites such as Twatter. Posts calling for truth and disclosure are axed if they don't fit the agenda. This seems like potentially a thinly veiled call to violence, or at the very minimum a call to ruin the lives of anyone connected to a presidential administration. Somehow Twatter is OK with it.

I may have to sign up to Twatter to troll such garbage and support folks like James Woods.

The mental disconnect continues to amaze me. YOU are going to send US to a gulag? How do you plan to do that exactly? You will get the first few guys I’m sure of you can find some feds to play along, but after that, all bets are off.

some of us WANT you and your soy boy militia to come for us. We are sick of you and your shit and would love to meet you.

You know the real difference between a conservative, constitution loving person and the liberal, blm, crowd?

I'm willing to bet that the conservative constitution loving person will not hesitate to die for his or her country and beliefs. The lib; not so much.
As Patton once said-ish... son the objective of war isn't to die for your country but to make the other pink haired Peter puffer die for his

“When a person has nothing left to loose, they loose it”.

Another thing that should be looked at. This kid who shot 3 communists, in Wisconsin I think it was. Someone in Wisconsin should make a complaint to the State Bar Association about the prosecutor who charged this kid with murder. Sure, it might not go far, but give the prosecutor some heat from the people for a change.

The thing that really bakes my cake is that we live in a two tiered justice system. To quote a phrase, “justice means just us, the power elites”. If you or I did or suggest anything along these lines, we would be living in a large house with many doors. And, we would have a new job in the road resurfacing business making large rocks into small rocks!
The fact the Biden, Pelosi, Shummer, Clintons commit crimes and nothing happens! Where is the justice department? That is a rhetorical question. When justice only works for those who can afford it, or are “ connected “ we no longer live in a republic. As an example, in this past election the PA State Supreme Court, AG, and governor acted in an illegal manner. Or, you could say exercised authority they don’t have. The depth of the corruption is stunning!

I think they took the list down but some lawyer on twitter screen shorted it. It included all federal judges including scotus down to WH staffers and calligraphers. AoC and former buttigeig staffers were tweeting to get the ball rolling on this. Unbelievable.

Don't get your bowels in an uproar.

I'm sure there will be a few assassinations;
and a few staffers will be forced to accept barely-cushy jobs
in the Dreaded Private Sector.

But someone pointed out elsewhere that this is just AO-C
desperately trying to change the conversation,
because right now, most of the Donk Party blame her going Full Commie
for all the election losses in the House, and in many state races.

P. S.
cafd688ff42b28705241a3f0fac68547fe01a1874e4a63877311caada9bb4d69.jpg

Hat tip: Instapundit reader Hawkeye52!

Don't get your bowels in an uproar.

I'm sure there will be a few assassinations;
and a few staffers will be forced to accept barely-cushy jobs
in the Dreaded Private Sector.

But someone pointed out elsewhere that this is just AO-C
desperately trying to change the conversation,
because right now, most of the Donk Party blame her going Full Commie
for all the election losses in the House, and in many state races.

P. S.
cafd688ff42b28705241a3f0fac68547fe01a1874e4a63877311caada9bb4d69.jpg

Hat tip: Instapundit reader Hawkeye52!
You are 100% correct. The entire Dem establishment got a huge victory in Biden winning and radicals causing lost seats in the house. They have served their purpose and will likely be ostracized to prevent further loses on mid term elections. Likewise the neocons will purge the trump inner circle, not sure how the rights base will react to that
With any hope we can see a strong 3rd party movement in 2024. Gonna be an interesting few years.

Back
Top Bottom