• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

the funny things you hear

the other day I was at a house warming party with a bunch of friends. During the night, I noticed that a friend of mine wasn't drinking, and when he doesn't drink, its usually because he's carrying (smart man). This turned our conversation to different ways we're comfortable carrying with different pistols, holsters, etc.. Another friend overheard our conversation. She walked up and actually said, "Wait... Aren't you a black belt? Why do you need to carry a gun?" The only thing I could think to say in response was "Because I missed the catch bullets with your teeth class". We all laughed.

I guess some people watch too many movies.

Another friend overheard our conversation. She walked up and actually said, "Wait... Aren't you a black belt? Why do you need to carry a gun?" The only thing I could think to say in response was "Because I missed the catch bullets with your teeth class". We all laughed.

That's a good response. [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom