The Deadliest Service Rifle Ever Fielded by The US Military; The M4A1

I have no idea what I'm talking about but I would think the Garand has ended a lot more lives?
Statistically unlikely. The M1 was fielded by us for what, 20 years, and only by certain troops. Then we lent some to allies?

We've been fielding the M16/M4 for nearly 60 years, and increasingly the rest of the first world uses it as well.

The person who made the video knows they make rifles for the mil in 6.5 right?

Everyone knows thats the scariest cartridge a person can be shot by...from a guy with a man bun...through a gloryhole at starbucks

I have no idea what I'm talking about but I would think the Garand has ended a lot more lives?

Yep. But this sounds like "total death'z'z" stat and not "the one most likely to kill you in that conflict" type.

The M1 Garand could be converted to sniper mode. It would shoot grenades WITHOUT a special undermount thingy. It had oomph out to 100's of yards. The only drawback was the 8 rounds. And the weight, of course.

So you posted the vid. But do you have any comments on the content? Do you agree with his assessment?
garandt did a good job with this one. Full coverage, tip to butt, of the flaws and findings. Very interesting reminder of how some of the modern AR15 market wins derive from the M4 saga.

I got a good laugh about how they found issues with bolts last night over 6k rounds okay, and then aftermarket improved and the army/gov didn't care since 6k was the spec.

Back
Top Bottom