The Coming War With China Part 3

We funnel billions and billions of dollars to the defense of Israel and now Ukraine. Why can't/won't we defend Taiwan until we run broke?

Don't know the difference and don't care. If you don't want to read article don't read it.
Scroll up. See all the posts discussing the article? This is called a thread in forums.

You’ll notice your first two parts are nowhere to be seen. That is because you created separate threads for each. I would need to back out of this one, go dig through all the threads/topics and find them. But most likely they are getting buried because nobody is commenting on them. They’re commenting on this, the latest one you made.

A post is either the first thing in a thread, or any of the subsequent comments.

Threads are supposed to be unique topics of discussion. But we now have three threads on the same article, just broken up and hard to find/read.

I’m not trying to be a dick, but you should learn how forums work if you’re going to be active in them. This is just friendly advice.

You pressed the “post thread” button three times:
0DE33EC3-A2EF-4693-9616-43C5891D7346.jpeg

What you should have done was use that “Post Thread” button once.

And then in your Part 1 thread, go to the bottom and use the “Reply” text box/button twice for parts 2 and 3.

0D2ED25C-074B-4DC3-96B6-0C164F5EC7B6.jpeg

That way, all three parts would be accessible in the same thread.

HUH? If you're too lazy or disinterested to read the whole article from the WSJ so be it. I post threads all the time and reply to other posters on the subject. Please read my recent post on my trials and tribulations at the Registry Tuesday.

Don't know the difference and don't care. If you don't want to read article don't read it.

Dude, lighten up...just so we're clear, you're the dumbass here, let's not forget that.

dafuq5small.jpg

the-coming-war-over-taiwan-part-1
the-coming-war-over-taiwan-part-2

the-coming-war-with-china-part-3

Are we missing Parts 1 & 2 of The Coming War with China?

And are there any more parts of The Coming War over Taiwan?

No, but what everyone is telling you is that none of us wants to post our contributions three separate times (in three separate threads). We’d rather just post in one thread, so that everyone can read everything.

You mean well, but you’re making MUCH more work for everybody.

View attachment 646254

the-coming-war-over-taiwan-part-1
the-coming-war-over-taiwan-part-2

the-coming-war-with-china-part-3

Are we missing Parts 1 & 2 of The Coming War with China?

And are there any more parts of The Coming War over Taiwan?
I can only think this is like the Star Wars franchise where parts 4, 5, and 6 come out followed by 1, 2 and 3? I bet these are prequels

Scroll up. See all the posts discussing the article? This is called a thread in forums.

You’ll notice your first two parts are nowhere to be seen. That is because you created separate threads for each. I would need to back out of this one, go dig through all the threads/topics and find them. But most likely they are getting buried because nobody is commenting on them. They’re commenting on this, the latest one you made.

A post is either the first thing in a thread, or any of the subsequent comments.

Threads are supposed to be unique topics of discussion. But we now have three threads on the same article, just broken up and hard to find/read.

I’m not trying to be a dick, but you should learn how forums work if you’re going to be active in them. This is just friendly advice.

You pressed the “post thread” button three times:
View attachment 646174

What you should have done was use that “Post Thread” button once.

And then in your Part 1 thread, go to the bottom and use the “Reply” text box/button twice for parts 2 and 3.

View attachment 646176

That way, all three parts would be accessible in the same thread.
I hit post and it is limited to 10,000 words so I split article into 3 posts labeled Post 1.2.3.

"Dude, lighten up...just so we're clear, you're the dumbass here, let's not forget that."

Dude, stop limiting posts to 10,000 words so I don't have to post an article 3 times.

China already broke their promise to take Nance's plane down
Yes, they're paper Tigers. That would have been the best of both worlds, The CCP takes out Nasty Nancy and then the rest of the world finally wakes up to China's ambitions and starts disengaging from them. Emperor Xi is on shaky ground with the Wuhan Flu lockdowns, real estate market collapse and low birth rate.

I hit post and it is limited to 10,000 words so I split article into 3 posts labeled Post 1.2.3.
No.

You split it into three THREADS.

As everyone else is trying to tell you, if you’re going to be active, learn how. Right now, you’re just like a politician who doesn’t know (or care) about the difference between semiauto and full auto.

A thread and a post are two different things, like a semiauto and a full auto.

No, but what everyone is telling you is that none of us wants to post our contributions three separate times (in three separate threads). We’d rather just post in one thread, so that everyone can read everything.

You mean well, but you’re making MUCH more work for everybody.
Then just post after Part 3. You're supposed to read Part 1, then read Part 2, then read Part 3 then post your comments. One more time I tried to post the entire article in 1 Post but posts are limited to 10,000 words so I divided it up. When you read a book is it divided up into Chapters? YES! I tried too quickly post all 3 Parts so they would be in order but obviously I wasn't fast enough;)

Then just post after Part 3. You're supposed to read Part 1, then read Part 2, then read Part 3 then post your comments. One more time I tried to post the entire article in 1 Post but posts are limited to 10,000 words so I divided it up. When you read a book is it divided up into Chapters? YES! I tried too quickly post all 3 Parts so they would be in order but obviously I wasn't fast enough;)
That’d work great… if EVERYONE was posting after your Part 3. They’re not. And the “order” you posted in doesn’t matter: once people reply, the order of the threads gets screwed up. Which doesn’t happen if you‘d made three POSTS within the same THREAD. As it is, nobody is really discussing your article. We’re all discussing how stupidly you posted it.

No offense, but you’re being very stubborn about this and nobody can figure out why.

Again, please learn what a thread is if you plan to continue using online discussion forums.

There is nothing wrong with breaking it up into three posts. But they should all be within the same thread.
AGAIN! I DID! You guys spend more time bitching about my lack of etiquette(say you) than you do discussing one of the most important issues/threats of our time. I tried to help educate the readers here about the immediate threat to their lives/livelihoods from the CCP but certain members would rather bust my balls. So be it. New Flash, China launched missiles OVER Taiwan and into Japanese territorial waters and just Halted High-Level Military Dialogue with the US Military. Have any of you fellow members read the articles alerting us to the CCP's buying up Millions of acres of American farmland, much of it near sensitive Military bases? How about all the real estate they're buying? How about all the University Professors who are on their payroll? Trumps DOJ went after them but Beijing Joe stopped the investigation out of fear of insulting China. HMMM! Do you think they're seeing the light and becoming capitalists? NOT!
Moderators, Please align all 3 chapters in order to stop the angst from my fellow NES members. See that was easy instead of floods of negative replies👍

That’d work great… if EVERYONE was posting after your Part 3. They’re not. And the “order” you posted in doesn’t matter: once people reply, the order of the threads gets screwed up. Which doesn’t happen if you‘d made three POSTS within the same THREAD. As it is, nobody is really discussing your article. We’re all discussing how stupidly you posted it.

No offense, but you’re being very stubborn about this and nobody can figure out why.
Not stubborn, I tried to post whole article in one THREAD but it was too long according NES standards.

The books you read have each chapter is a separate book? Mine are all in the same book.

Chapter = Post
Book = Thread

"Dude, lighten up...just so we're clear, you're the dumbass here, let's not forget that."

Dude, stop limiting posts to 10,000 words so I don't have to post an article 3 times.
Why is the thread title called Part 3?
Did you start 3 threads?

Not stubborn, I tried to post whole article in one THREAD but it was too long according NES standards.
1. You can summarize using your own words and can post key quotes.

2. You can post in the OP, then immediately reply to your own thread and continue it that way.

It is the internet, if you need more than 10K, no one will read whatever you posted. I didnt make it past the first 20 words.

Back
Top Bottom