The Brass Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One-Eyed Jack, did you get your Gin yet? if not what kind do you want and how big of a bottle do you want for all that brass?

Rafe

have: 1quart-sized ziplock bag full of once-fired .40S&W

want: .45acp, .38sp, or 9mm.

Last edited:
WTT Mil 556 for Civ 223

I have Once Fired RORG Headstamp Mil Brass that I am looking to trade for Once fired Civ 223 Brass

-DM-

Jasper:

What mfgs on the .40 S&W ?

regards.....roger

some federal (was HST, from a buddy of mine), but mostly Winchester (and a few scattered R-P). i just pulled out about 30 pieces, and 27 of them were Winchester.

what do you have in trade?

some federal (was HST, from a buddy of mine), but mostly Winchester (and a few scattered R-P). i just pulled out about 30 pieces, and 27 of them were Winchester.

what do you have in trade?

I was given a bunch of what were said to be once fired cases. They have headstamps of RA 56; RA 67 and FC 63. These are military headstamps. I cleaned them up and they look really good. I have about 250 to trade. I just ordered .38sp/357 dies, so I'm keeping about the same amount for myself.

Interested ?

regards....roger

sure! i could ALWAYS use more .38sp brass.

mil brass....crimped primers? (i have no means of swaging primer pockets at this time)

sure! i could ALWAYS use more .38sp brass.

mil brass....crimped primers? (i have no means of swaging primer pockets at this time)

Good point !!! [shocked]

I hadn't thought of that. Just popped a primer from one of each headstamp and a small pistol primer went in with no problem.......whew !!

PM your address, I'll give you mine and I can get them in the mail tomorrow unless you're close.

regards....roger

What do you need in return? I'm often up north of 495 and am always looking for .38sp brass (doing a LARGE bullet order soon!)

If you are interested in traveling a whisker north of 495, I have thousands of 38 spcl. brass. I will not ship. There is a list of brass on the trading thread.

357 sig

i have 4 or 5 hundred 357 sig brass once fired. 32 h&r mag 73 once fired 25 load black hills all starline brass 15 federal loaded. will trade for .50 beowulf brass or some loaded ammo in 218 bee, 257 roberts, 22 hornet, 9mm, 7 mauser. if u are interested let me know what u have im open. i shoot at harvard sportsmens club almost every weekend. thanks Keith

Last edited:
im new to this forum but i am looking to get into reloading my own round problem is im having a hard time even finding live rounds for my rifle (1871/88 dutch beaumont-vitali) any help would be great o the round i believe is 11.3x51R

im new to this forum but i am looking to get into reloading my own round problem is im having a hard time even finding live rounds for my rifle (1871/88 dutch beaumont-vitali) any help would be great o the round i believe is 11.3x51R

There is a 11x52R Netherlands Beaumont, also called an M71/78 [ 43 Dutch Beaumont.]
Brass can be made from 11mm Beaumont, made by Bell and a few other specialty co's. Case lngth. 2.04" A 400G lead bullet is suggested @ .457 dia. using 31g of 4198 for avelocity of 1430fps.
This info is from the handloaders manual of ctg. conversions. GOOD LUCK!

Last edited:
hey big gun where did you get hat info? is there a book i can buy or something? i went to cabelas and they had a "cartridges of the world" and they are supose to have everything and every measurement... WRONG lol they didnt have mine.

IIRC there's a company called Buffalo Bore that has all kinds of obsolete brass. If you find a copy of Shotgun News they always have an ad. You might want to check Hunting Die co they have all kinds of brass as well. Be prepared though as their prices might be on the stiff side.

hey big gun where did you get hat info? is there a book i can buy or something? i went to cabelas and they had a "cartridges of the world" and they are supose to have everything and every measurement... WRONG lol they didnt have mine.

I mentioned the book name in my first reply. It is soft bound, 1053 pages & cost me $39.95 back in around 1989. written by John Donnelly and published by Stoeger publishing. I either bought it at Riley's or a gun show. There is a full page of dimensions but it boils down to sizing the 11mm Beaumont & trimming it to size. OAL loaded length is 2.54".
There used to be a guy at some gun showes that sold odd brass. Last time I saw him was at Concord N.H.
This book had detailed specifics on every ctg. known to man when it was published in 1987.

11.3 dutch beaumont

Midway lists a die set for the dutch beaumont in their "obscure rifle dies" section. According to Cartridges of the world by Frank Barns, the military load was a 336 gr.lead bullet and 58 gr. fg.Also listed is a Lyman509134 360 gr.lead bullet with 55 gr. fg for 1300 fps or 35 gr. imr4198 for 1420 fps. When I was working up a load for the .45/60 winchester for use in a 76 winchester replica, I called Western/Accurate Powders and was able to speak with a ballistician named Johan Loubser. He was very helpful and I now have a safe accurate smokeless powder load that duplicates the black powder load using accurate 5744. If you can get a copy of shotgun news,you'll find an add for Bob Haley. He has all kinds of oddball brass,bullets and loaded ammo.

brass to trade

Picked up at the gun club. I think it's all once fired commercial brass. .35 remington 16 7mm mauser 11 7mm remington magnum 37 270 winchester 63will trade for .38/55 .45/60wcf .45/70 .44mag. .45colt .44spl .32/20 .308 7.7jap 6.5x55 swedish 8mm mauser .30/30 winchester .45acp .223 remington. It may be easier and faster to call. You can reach me at home at 978-692-4173

**Traded**I've got 700+ 9mm cleaned (tumbled) mixed range brass that I'd like to trade for .45ACP, .223, .357 or .38SPL Brass. Prefer not to ship but can accommodate if needed. PM me for trade details.

Last edited:
Brass Trade .45 , 9mm , .38 , .40 for .223

Hi I have some brass that I have no use for just lying around , I am thinking of getting into reloading . And .223 caliber will be my victim.
I have the following
240+ pcs of once fired .45acp winchester
100+ pcs of range .38 special
50+ pcs once fired 9mm (would have a ton of this stuff if I actually thought about picking it up)
50+ pcs of once fired .40 winchester
Looking to trade it all together . Not sure what equal value is , since I have no use for any of this right now I will take any amount of once fired .223.
I will ship if travel is to far .

.45 Colt Starline

Does anyone have any NEW .45 Colt Starline brass? I'd be looking for about 500 pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom