• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

That nice calming feeling the Holocaust brings...

Omar must have got conked in the head as child chasing a low flying plane tossing out care packages or her mother chewed way too much cot when she was carrying this misfit.

Sadly, I'm the only conservative Jew I'm aware of in my family.

Me too, as a 1/2 Jew, and I'm probably more libertarian (basically, your right to take a swing ends where my nose begins). I'm on my own in family political discussions, which is almost daily. I love them, and they're really bright people, but I can't understand why they buy this left wing, Jew-hating crap. Coastal liberals may have the degrees from grand mucky-muck universities, but they frequently lack the common sense and hard work ethic of the flyover country.

I say some wild stuff... that’s just stupid..

What I ask that make people flip out is a legitimate question that’s never discussed....
You should have seen the reaction when I asked about this in school...
You always hear that Hitler scapegoated the Jews for ruining the Economy..... well is the any truth to the claim the Jews were having a negative impact on none Jews financially?

When you ask questions like this people act like I’m saying geneocide was an acceptable answer to the alleged problem.....

Im interested to hear your answer to your own question.

Unfortunately, the Congress is likely to grow its Muslim membership. Sharia anyone?

Don't get me wrong because I believe Omar is a piece of shit, but her statement is entirely about what-about-ism, playing the victim card, and a poor ill-conceived attempt at silver-cloud-lining. She sucks HARD in so many ways, but pretending the snippet about feeling "calmed about the holocaust" was the intention buys into the gotcha journalism outrage machine and looks just plain dumb.

Im interested to hear your answer to your own question.

If you ask a German the answer is yes , if you ask a Jew the answer in no and you’ll have one upset Jew on your hands..... after reading just this I always assumed there was truth in it aswell as all the wealth the nazis seized from the Jews...
In the end it doesn’t really even matter.... but hate reading “history” when it doesn’t have any substance to it..... and the victors get to write the book.

Loans and interest in Judaism - Wikipedia

Yeah, same calming feeling I get thinking about the wonderful Reservations our ancestors gave up at their expense to help the remnants of the Native American people were slaughtered. What a POS embarrassment to our country she is.

She is an entitled anti Semite anti American POS , if she were a Republican she would have been ran out of office on a rail but being from the left the Dems and the media glorify this skinny. She should get her ass shipped back to Somalia if it's so bad. What ever happened to those signs " America love it or leave it"

View: https://youtu.be/0KOqqAc7-zU

And the asswipe from MSNBC pretending to be a news "reporter" clearly stands on the side of the Democrats, and the side of the Muslims in Congress.
He speaks of the alliance between Jews and Muslims.
Utter nonsense. This is revisionist history, garbage

Palestinians are NOT my friends.

It is puzzling. If/when we play Communists vs. Nazis again things are gonna get complicated.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom