• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

thanks

Well guys,

its been over a year since I joined this forum and I must say.... I have learned an incredible amount of information from you guys. I have had the pleasure to partake in some pretty interesting conversations along with some pretty "dear to the heart" ones as well. I have even been able to buy some items that I have been looking for for a long time on the classifieds as well. Who can ask for a better place to hang out. Scrivner....... I have even had the pleasure once or twice to be slammed by you too... [rofl][rofl] Its all good though because I guess I walked into it once or twice and saw another side to things as well... LOL.....

I guess I just wanted to say thanks for all the friends I have met here and interesting neat people that I have the pleasure to chat with on a daily basis about something that we all take so serious and need to continue to protect. Our 2nd Amendment rights.
Lets continue the good conversations and up to date info that involves our passion and hobbies.

thanks guys,
Rob [grin]

That's what an online forum like this is supposed to be about. And I would say that NES is one of the best.

tv-land-good-times.jpg

[smile]

Agreed about going green it is the best thing to do I know [smile][smile]. Also I agree this is a great site and I have only been here a few months. I have never been yelled at by scrivener yet though [wink].

Agreed about going green it is the best thing to do I know [smile][smile]. Also I agree this is a great site and I have only been here a few months. I have never been yelled at by scrivener yet though [wink].

Oh, don't worry I am sure you will, all in good time.[laugh]

I will be going green ASAP....

been meaning to for a while just never followed through.

my Wife says the same thing about me too? [rofl][rofl]

Put your wallet on the table and back away slowly.

Your wallet is ours now, you can keep the guest pass at Foxy Lady and the "comps" from The Mardi Gras. The money has been appropriated for future group buys in your name.

P.S. we don't know who the hell "Trixy" is, but real phone numbers DON'T have an 800 prefix. Be glad we nipped it in the bud for you!

Put your wallet on the table and back away slowly.

Your wallet is ours now, you can keep the guest pass at Foxy Lady and the "comps" from The Mardi Gras. The money has been appropriated for future group buys in your name.

P.S. we don't know who the hell "Trixy" is, but real phone numbers DON'T have an 800 prefix. Be glad we nipped it in the bud for you!

All your bases are belong to us!!!!! [rofl][rofl][rofl]

One last thing I was hoping someone else would mention this but a good deal of the reasons why this site is so good is because of derek and the moderators. Thanks to them all, this site wouldn't be what it is without them.

Back
Top Bottom