• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Thanksgiving Day Kit

With the wars in Ukraine and Israel, the car bomb in Niagra, you can't leave anything to chance while you are enjoying time with the family.

I have an AK 74 stashed behind the curio cabinet near the dining table. Behind the Hummel figurines and Elvis plate collection in the curio cabinet is a PVS14 and a few extra bakelite 74 mags.

I will be wearing Vietnam tiger stripe pants in case I am engaging anyone outside, with an M65 field jacket by the front door to grab. I will also have a 3 day assault pack ready to go packed with everything I need underneath my chair at dinner time.

On my person I will have a G19 in a thigh holster and a P30sk with a Streamlight TLR. I have a Busse Fusion Battle Mistress strapped ready to go and a Microtech HALO 6 in my pocket. Unsure how much cash and gold I should carry in case things really get bad and I have to start bartering for goods and services.

So NES, what is your T-Day load out?

With the wars in Ukraine and Israel, the car bomb in Niagra, you can't leave anything to chance while you are enjoying time with the family.

I have an AK 74 stashed behind the curio cabinet near the dining table. Behind the Hummel figurines and Elvis plate collection in the curio cabinet is a PVS14 and a few extra bakelite 74 mags.

I will be wearing Vietnam tiger stripe pants in case I am engaging anyone outside, with an M65 field jacket by the front door to grab. I will also have a 3 day assault pack ready to go packed with everything I need underneath my chair at dinner time.

On my person I will have a G19 in a thigh holster and a P30sk with a Streamlight TLR. I have a Busse Fusion Battle Mistress strapped ready to go and a Microtech HALO 6 in my pocket. Unsure how much cash and gold I should carry in case things really get bad and I have to start bartering for goods and services.

So NES, what is your T-Day load out?
Don’t leave the house with your halo. Happy Thanksgiving. 🦃

Thanksgiving is NOT play time, or a time to let your guard down.

Pro tip:
Be sure to vet family members that you haven't seen in a while, do a quick Google search using their name to see what they have been up to since you last seen them.

They may have been compromised.

Last edited:
I have a 400 dollar hoodie

Pretty great deal on the bulletproof denim jacket. You can be totally casual but still operator AF, like this stud:

DemolitionRanch1_2048x2048.jpg

I'm just gonna lay down and let them kill me.
I'm going to be to full to fight or even run.
I'll go out fat and happy and won't have to clean up after the big cooking mess.
I'll call that a win

That is no way to go.

What if the US starts drafting people to go fight for Israel and Ukraine and you can't answer the call to fight for someone else's country?

That is NOT called winning.

Back
Top Bottom