• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Thanksgiving Day Kit

I'm arming the turkey.
I am cooking mine with a gun and one in the chamber. Totally safe, takes 650 degrees for a primer and powder to ignite.

But the oil melting from the gun gives the turkey that nice freedom taste. Also, no one would expect you to have a gun in the turkey, tactical AF. Someone breaks in, takes all my guns, I can tell them I will feed them turkey before they kill me, grab the gun and shoot them when they least expect it.

PS: I am a professional, do not attempt this at home without proper training.

I am cooking mine with a gun and one in the chamber. Totally safe, takes 650 degrees for a primer and powder to ignite.

But the oil melting from the gun gives the turkey that nice freedom taste. Also, no one would expect you to have a gun in the turkey, tactical AF. Someone breaks in, takes all my guns, I can tell them I will feed them turkey before they kill me, grab the gun and shoot them when they least expect it.

PS: I am a professional, do not attempt this at home without proper training.
I keep mine in the deep frier... keeps it lubed

Have my house destroying bomb ready just in case.

View attachment 820082

Holy shit dude! In your house?

You know I am busting your balls occasionally and at least I am having a good time but in all honesty, be f'n careful with that dude.

Do that shit in your garage or outside, it's nice out!

With the wars in Ukraine and Israel, the car bomb in Niagra, you can't leave anything to chance while you are enjoying time with the family.

I have an AK 74 stashed behind the curio cabinet near the dining table. Behind the Hummel figurines and Elvis plate collection in the curio cabinet is a PVS14 and a few extra bakelite 74 mags.

I will be wearing Vietnam tiger stripe pants in case I am engaging anyone outside, with an M65 field jacket by the front door to grab. I will also have a 3 day assault pack ready to go packed with everything I need underneath my chair at dinner time.

On my person I will have a G19 in a thigh holster and a P30sk with a Streamlight TLR. I have a Busse Fusion Battle Mistress strapped ready to go and a Microtech HALO 6 in my pocket. Unsure how much cash and gold I should carry in case things really get bad and I have to start bartering for goods and services.

So NES, what is your T-Day load out?

@Reptile Did you hack @FalArAk 's account?

I hope RR doesn't burn his house down.

Honestly never seen or heard of anyone deep frying a turkey indoors.

On the bright side his house will smell like stale peanut oil for the next 60 days, this is of course assuming that he still has a house.

Now that I know a 2.3 mile shot is possible thanks to the US/Ukraine propaganda, I am considering an overwatch position during the dessert phase of the meal.

The TJ Maxx rooftop in Leominster is exactly 2.29 miles from my house and should do well.
I’ll be at my mother in laws about 3.5 away from TJ Maxx in Leominster. I’ll bring my an AR, plates and bump helmet, ill advance on foot/by truck while you lay dow suppressive fire as needed.

I hope RR doesn't burn his house down.

Honestly never seen or heard of anyone deep frying a turkey indoors.

On the bright side his house will smell like stale peanut oil for the next 60 days, this is of course assuming that he still has a house.
Hope your busting balls but this pic goes around FB, IG and Twitter every year 😂

Back
Top Bottom