Thank you NES Democrats ..for nothing

But what about the time honored NES tradition of taking a Liberal to the range and letting them shoot your guns for free, you saying they are now just Democrat gun owners who will give your name up to the state when confiscation comes ?
Oh hell yes.
I wouldn't be surprised if some haven't already dropped a dime on members here.

It's not hard to draw them out.
They can't help themselves.
Start up a "Biden won by cheating" thread and watch them swoop on like a seagull on a beach picnic to shit it up or try to get it locked or devolve into a shit flinging contest.
Same three or four every damn time.

I have to agree, but the repubs don't come out and say they want your guns.

They don't say it but what they will do is look the other way and vote for more gun laws. When repubs have power have you ever in your lifetime seen republicans repeal bad laws? Because I haven't.

I would not be surprised if most of those on NES who vote Democrat are public employees of one sort or another, and yes I know that a few public employees vote conservative but most do not. They care more about pensions and other public sector perks than they do about the big picture in the country.

I would not be surprised if most of those on NES who vote Democrat are public employees of one sort or another, and yes I know that a few public employees vote conservative but most do not. They care more about pensions and other public sector perks than they do about the big picture in the country.

This is why the cops and mil will turn on the people. All people care about is money.

Why do you think this? I was a State employee for 20 years and nearly every coworker I knew voted Republican, come Trump time they all voted for him and now shit on Biden and the shitbags that support him.

Back
Top Bottom