• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Thank you, flotter390!

salesman

NES Member
I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to flotter390. In the time I have been "involved" with NES, flotter390 has anwsered questions, given advise, and has been an all around good guy to a noob. When I was looking for a club to join in my area he gave me the straight scoop about the place he belongs to and offered to sponser me.

Last night I was voted in as a member of a great club. It was after 3 required readings in front of the membership and a vote. Flotter390 generally dosen't "do" meetings, and he was required as my sponsor to attend. The guy took time out of his schedule to do this without complaint or compensation expected.

I know there is a lot of great people on NES, and I hope to meet you all. I just wanted to take a moment to let you all know that flotter390 is one of the good guys, and we are lucky to have him.

Thank you, Fred.

That is a very cool story... very nice of you to share it and give Fred his due.

Thanks,

Rich

I doubt you'll find anybody on NES who has a negative word to say about Fred. Of course that's because they're all trying to work their way into his will, but I digress. [wink]
([laugh]Just kidding, I've met Fred, and he is a great guy)

Seriously, congrats on finding a club you like and gaining membership there. I find that often the best way to honor a good deed like what Fred did for you is to just remember how it felt. Then later down the road when you come across a noob like you once were, you can pay it back by helping them out. Just my .02

Welcome to the Club!
(I was the guy sitting on the other side of Fred) [grin]

I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to flotter390. In the time I have been "involved" with NES, flotter390 has anwsered questions, given advise, and has been an all around good guy to a noob. When I was looking for a club to join in my area he gave me the straight scoop about the place he belongs to and offered to sponser me.

Last night I was voted in as a member of a great club. It was after 3 required readings in front of the membership and a vote. Flotter390 generally dosen't "do" meetings, and he was required as my sponsor to attend. The guy took time out of his schedule to do this without complaint or compensation expected.

I know there is a lot of great people on NES, and I hope to meet you all. I just wanted to take a moment to let you all know that flotter390 is one of the good guys, and we are lucky to have him.

Thank you, Fred.

Great guy. He doesn't judge anyone based on age or knowledge either. I'm still trying to get him to give me a "paid tour" of his house though [laugh]

And if you're ever looking for a gun.......

Fred's quite a character and we all love him for it.

I've enjoyed every meeting with Fred. The first time I met him he made feel like I've known him for years and the same treatment with my wife. Stand up guy.

I think everyone who has been to a gun store has met Fred, whether they recognized him or not.

Very nice guy with a unique ability to get the rarest and most beautiful firearms I've seen.

Fred is a good guy; I bought a S&W 629 from him. I was going to buy the gun with a bonus from work but the bonus was withheld do to some changes in the finance structure at my work. Fred was cool and waited a week or so for me to come up the cash. Besides he shoots and smokes cigars what’s not to like.

Back
Top Bottom