• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Texas child, 12, fatally shoots fast-food employee with AR-15 rifle, charged with murder

Reptile

NES Member

The child allegedly fired multiple shots at the Sonic Drive-in employee during an argument​

A Texas 12 year old is accused of killing a fast-food employee with an AR-15 rifle as he argued with another man, who also faces charges in the fatal shooting, authorities said.

The shooting happened Saturday night at a Sonic drive-in restaurant in the Dallas suburb of Keene, the Keene Police Department said. Officers arrived and found Matthew Davis, 32, with multiple gunshot wounds.

He was taken to a hospital where he died.

Continues...

Reading/writing comprehension sucks.
I read it as the 12 year old shot the dude that was holding an AR-15, I was like wow, you go kid.

Texas boy, 12, is convicted of shooting Sonic restaurant worker dead with AR-15-style rifle during argument with another man in the parking lot​

Reading/writing comprehension sucks.
I read it as the 12 year old shot the dude that was holding an AR-15, I was like wow, you go kid.
This is what results when you dumb down the educational system, and then set up the economy so that companies have to hire sub standard employees.

It used to be that people agreed that employees should at least TRY to be competent, talented, and care about doing a good job. Today, it's a miracle if companies can get employees just to show up for their shift. Incompetence, laziness, and stupidity is now the new norm.

Back
Top Bottom