• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Test

i am asking because that's what is available. I am not tied to it. Is 699 recently or years ago?
That was pre Healy nonsense when you could buy a new AR15 from a dealer in MA.

If you don’t own an AR and are intent on having one, $1,500 is what you’d expect to pay for an M&P15 in MA today. It’s a solid entry level gun.

I have seen a few AR15s for 1200-1300 but they’re shard to find anymore.

You can get a complete lower from @TPNES for $500-$600 and find an upper to slap on it, that’s probably the route I’d go if I was looking for something today.

I have a Ruger 556 piston rifle with no muzzle device at all, I prefer it that way. A muzzle brake on an AR 15 , it just annoys anyone you might have brought with you to the range, and it's not like it makes any difference shooting at 100 yards, or tames the 'punishing recoil' of the 5.56 round.

I may be wrong but I think the older M&P sports had 5R rifling and melonite lined barrels, later I think they cheapened the barrels to traditional rifling.

Correct, sir. I have one with a melonite barrel and 5R rifling. It's a perfectly respectable, reliable and accurate shooter, a Toyota of ARs, not fancy but well put together imho.

Haha I think we found the ex cop friend/enemy from the “local experts” thread
Nah I'm not the dude who used to work at the predecessor to gartman... forget the name of the place.

I live in nh I just feel bad watching newbies get ripped off.

Also op if your going to do an upper lower slap get a bcm upper you won't be upset and their reasonably priced for a high end gun.

Bcm has great customer service and it'll come in less than 1500

Nah I'm not the dude who used to work at the predecessor to gartman... forget the name of the place.

Also op if your going to do an upper lower slap get a bcm upper you won't be upset and their reasonably priced for a high end gun.

BCM doesn't ship to MA

I was taking about the OP not you. He posted some stuff that has since been deleted. He is either a Maura plant or a poor soul who was severely misinformed.

I was taking about the OP not you. He posted some stuff that has since been deleted. He is either a Maura plant or a poor soul who was severely misinformed.
That's true lol. Idk if you've even been around long enough in ma to remember the place I'm talking about. I forget the name but it was in Stoughton or Avon or easton... there was always a white German Shepard there... awesome dog and the owmer moved to Salem nh... he is a solid dude. But they had one guy who was an ex Leo and was just a huge dick who knew everything just because he was a leo... told me one time be careful who I tell I want to pin my stock all the way in on a standard 16in ar... because it was in violation of overall lop...I just kinda stared and told him to stfu.

Based on his questions he wasn't going to order from somewhere that wont ship to MA
Based on the rest of the thread lol it seems they're about to close a loophole lol... but I hear you I try and lead the horse to water though... what it does after that

Martha's Marsha's fishing attempt failed, gotta wipe all evidence they were here [wave]
All teasing aside, if your spidey sense (bunny sense?) detects actual trollwork,
just quote their entire original post in your reply.
4vzwpp.jpg

P.S. FTFY.

All teasing aside, if your spidey sense (bunny sense?) detects actual trollwork,
just quote their entire original post in your reply.
4vzwpp.jpg

P.S. FTFY.
Nah no fishy business here- someone dm me weird and I was concerned about others here who may be fishing actually. Thanks for all the advice. I probably going to find a decent complete upper like a bcm and a complete lower like an aero(?) slap them together then p&w.

Back
Top Bottom