Teen Shot Dead By Police After Allegedly Killing Police Dog, Firing Gun At Officers

Reptile

NES Member
In Georgia, a 17-year-old boy was fatally shot by police on Saturday after he allegedly killed a police dog and pointed his firearm at officers.

I heard he was just trying to sell @jkelly1229 a gun at home depot and he accidentally shot the dog
Jonesboro is the freaking hood dude

We have a facility down there lol.

basically if you do any work there and dont have all your shit locked up... dont expect it to be there if you lose sight of your truck.

People that work at our facilites stab each other all the time... not a good place to be lol

In Georgia, a 17-year-old boy was fatally shot by police on Saturday after he allegedly killed a police dog and pointed his firearm at officers.

That's how you get shot Graveyeard dead LOL

IDK, but Police Dogs are racist AF.

All they do is get told to attack Blacks.

After a while they get a taste for the Blacks.
I had a 110lb Rottweiler who hated blacks.
My ex-wife left her in the car at McD in Brockton once, windows down 4inches. She came out and 4 black girls were teasing the dog, throwing French fries at it. Dog wanted to eat these girls. Ever since the dog hated blacks

My ex-wife left her in the car at McD in Brockton once, windows down 4inches. She came out and 4 black girls were teasing the dog, throwing French fries at it. Dog wanted to eat these girls. Ever since the dog hated blacks
Did the dog get any fries? I would have given some up

My 35lb whippet terrier mix sitting in the passenger seat broke the window when a black family were walking by. Luckily I was able to grab her harness, otherwise I think she would have ripped a throat out.
I trained her to be protective of me on command sort of as s a joke, but I never imagined she would do that spontaneously.

My 35lb whippet terrier mix sitting in the passenger seat broke the window when a black family were walking by. Luckily I was able to grab her harness, otherwise I think she would have ripped a throat out.
I trained her to be protective of me on command sort of as s a joke, but I never imagined she would do that spontaneously.
It seems that your dogs have a problem with relaxing about Blacks people.

Sounds like brockton alright

That’s without a doubt the most borderline racist thing I’ve ever heard
Do you even science?

Sub Saharan Africans have more apocrine glands than any other race.

Apocrine glands produce a type of sweat. Not the sweat on your arms or back in the heat.
This sweat itself does not smell.
Apocrine gland sweat comes from your under arms and groin.
Apocrine gland sweat is the type that is eaten by the natural bacteria on you body.
After the bacteria consume this type of sweat they digest it and excrete waste.

It is that poop from the bacteria that is is the source of body odor.

The more apocrine glands you have, the worse your sweat smells.

Relating to race, there is a subset of Koreans who have no apocrine glands at all. These particular Koreans have no body odor.

Call it racist if you choose but the fact of the matter is that there are differences in the races on this plant. The differences may be better or worse for their geographic origin and history.

Another example is body types.

A skinny African would not do well in an Alaskan Eskimo environment do to loss of body heat. Yet, an a short fat Eskimo is better suited in that climate.

All right, we’re gonna have to give reptile a Pass on this one he is one of those Swamp people.

Are you guys realize reptile used to be a moderator whatever that means

it's amusing how if you make the statement that POC's are generally genetically gifted athletically, there's no arguement. But if you make the statement that POC's maybe more genetically programmed towards violence or genetically programmed to have more scent, all of a sudden that's racist.

Why are positive attributes accepted and negative aspects decried?

Back
Top Bottom