• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Teacher stabbed during robbery on Boston Common

Police told Boston 25 News there have been no arrests in this case and the description of the suspects involved is very vague.

They couldn’t even remember the race? Height?

The youngish junkies in Boston have added a more dangerous and unpredictable element to the city’s homeless scene in recent years.

"“My brother and I are, we’re like, 6 feet plus over 200 pounds. We’re just these big hulking guys. We’re always like, 'No one would ever want to mess with us,'" Johnston said. “It’s different when people have weapons because they control, and it doesn’t matter what your size is.""

"My brother and I are, we’re like, 6 feet plus over 200 pounds. We’re just these big hulking guys. We’re always like, 'No one would ever want to mess with us,'" Johnston said. “It’s different when people have weapons because they control, and it doesn’t matter what your size is."

Yeah and it works the other way around you big goof.

Teach or be teached applies here.

I was unaware my life was made worse because I didn't make it to some unobtainable level because I was great with my hands but not books.

WTF made any "teacher" special?

Lol vocal fry ;)

In another case I had a guy who was walking/riding his bike home through a “safe” park in Cambridge who came in to my hospital with a half dented cranium. Brains were oozing out and the fractures of his temporal and lateral skull were the worst I’ve seen ever. Baseball bat found at the scene....

They couldn’t even remember the race? Height?

The youngish junkies in Boston have added a more dangerous and unpredictable element to the city’s homeless scene in recent years.
Believe me, the teacher knows the race of the robbers.

He appears to be such a cuck that he does not want to admit it.

Based on victimology - the robbers chose very well and have been rewarded handsomely.

"“My brother and I are, we’re like, 6 feet plus over 200 pounds. We’re just these big hulking guys. We’re always like, 'No one would ever want to mess with us,'" Johnston said. “It’s different when people have weapons because they control, and it doesn’t matter what your size is.""

Yeah, if only there was a way that the smaller, less physically strong could defend themselves from evil . . .

Wee need common sense knife control. Where all the asshats on TV screaming for knife control? Wheres Marty !! HEY Marty you should take a walk in the common at night alone, if it's so safe and crime is down blah,blah, blah. Go drink a beer airbag.

Someone should tell these kids its illegal to carry on the common.

Also, tell the other kids the common is a shithole by day, I wouldn't think about crossing it at night.

I love how the article reads "Teacher stabbed during robbery"

Would it have read "Customer Service representative stabbed during robbery"

No.

I would assume it's for the extra feelz "look, not even a teacher is safe" as if the perps knew it was a "teacher" or anyone else.

I just read this story and watched it.
I don't think he's telling the truth.
I don't think this was a random encounter with strangers.

I may be entirely wrong.

There's an element of doubt and suspicion for sure. This idiot is with the guy throughout an alleged encountrr then walks from the public garden, through the common then over a block to downtown crossing, uses an indoor well lit ATM, goes back again and then gives a "very vague" description of them? No. You spend 15 or 20 minutes walking around through a well lit area essentially at knifepoint and you should be able to give a decent description of the guy. Maybe he had a hoodie on and something obscuring his face. Maybe. But still, looking at and around his eyes tells you a lot and so does his voice, his walk, etc. A "very vague" description seems intentional.

He's also so inarticulate it raises doubt. He says there were three attackers, then says "one had a knife, the other had a gun" which denotes two attackers.

Back
Top Bottom