• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tax Rally next Saturday April 13th

It sounds like Jim Wallace from GOAL will be a speaker.

The public is invited to our Tax Day Tea Party Rally on the Boston Common, Saturday, April 13. This is a family friendly event, including live music and national and local speakers covering a variety of topics relating to limited government and individual liberty in Massachusetts and nationwide. Our rally will be located at the Parkman Bandstand from 1-3 p.m. Live music by People’s Blowback starting at noon.​

MC – Tom Duggan, Publisher, Valley Patriot newspaper, Radio talk host

Keynote speaker – Grover Norquist — President, Americans for Tax Reform

Dr. Keith Ablow – Author, FOX NEWS expert on psychiatry

Ron Shaich – Cofounder, No Labels (No Budget, No Pay), CEO/Founder, Panera Bread

Special appearance by hip hop artist AndresDraMatik” Gonzales

Jeff Katz – Coach, Columnist, Broadcaster

Jeff Kuhner – Radio talk host, Washington Times Columnist

Paul Craney – Executive Director, Massachusetts Fiscal Alliance

Aaron Goldstein – Writer for The American Spectator

Jim Wallace – Executive Director, Gun Owners’ Action League (GOAL)

Todd Feinburg — Radio talk host

Jessica Vaughan – Director of Policy Studies at the Center for Immigration Studies

Jake Danishevsky – Soviet-born Jewish American, Author, ”AfterTastes and Tales from Russia”

Andrea Taber – President/Founder, Ever So Humble Pie Company, AKA “Whoopie Pie Lady”

Nathan Fatal – President, New England Objectivist Society
Greater Boston Tea Party

Kind of surprised that there's no interest in this. Even if your are the one issue type it seems like an opportunity to meet and engage others that may be sympathetic to the cause. Part of the reason we're losing the America we know and love is we've become so fragmented. People need to realize we all have a common enemy and band together to fight it.

I'm interested. I don't think most people on NES are "one issue type" people. Sometimes you just have to convince people to get off their asses.

The local Tea Parties have been trying to reach out to the 2A crowd. I think that's great. There is a lot of common ground. And the more people who show up to support "our" issues the better. Warm bodies are important. The left knows this. That's why they pay people to go to rallies, or give them free food, and arrange buses and all that.

So, I encourage all NESers to make th effort to go to this rally tomorrow.

I didn't mean to suggest that most NES people are one issue voters just meant to point out that everyone has their hot button issues which may inspire them to action. Come on guys we need to find common ground with other groups and pull in as much support as we can to stand a chance in this fight. This event is being put on by a reputable group and has an impressive list of speakers including Jim Wallace.

Back
Top Bottom