Tax Free Line at Four Seasons Today?

I live down the street from Four Seasons and usually am able to walk down on tax free day and marvel at the people lined up but I am away today. Anybody have eyes on this annual event.

Attachments

• black-friday-shoppers_zpsqpeze3be.gif
    black-friday-shoppers_zpsqpeze3be.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 209
i'm 3/4 of a mile from the place. don't plan on going near the place, don't see why this tax free event would be any different than years past.

I bought a new gun on Wednesday from Shooting Supply in Westport. They were great by the way and are running a 10% sale on everything. The clerk offered to hold the gun and I could come back and pick it up this weekend.
I elected to leave with the gun. It's a half hour drive each way, and I figure the place will be a mad house today. I am sure you will have to wait forever to get on one of their two computers to do the paperwork, and also figured there is a 50/50 chance the state's system will crash. Best $28 bucks I ever spent, and less than that when you figure it's probably $5 for the gas to drive there.

This was my first purchase from Shooting Supply and I will definitely be back. There prices are good, service was excellent. New 365 is $450 on sale. Spare mags were $42.50.
I bought the gun and two spare mags, as well as a kydex holster to use until the one I ordered comes in, and was in and out in about 30 minutes.

No LGS for me today, but I stopped in to browse at a Guitar Center and the place was bursting at the seams.

For the record, I called Four Seasons today and placed an order. They were crazy busy. Had an issue with my credit card not going thru due to fraud protection. They were very professional and worked with me throughout the sale. I normally don't shop much on that side of route 128, but these guys do a great job.

You better double check that before heading south. They told me $499 on the phone. They said all their advertised prices already include the supposed 10% discount. [thinking]

I went back and checked my receipt. You are correct. The $499 was the sale price,and showed as a 10% discount There was no discount on any of the other accessories ( mags, ammo, kydex holster).

Go to shooting supply in westport
Better prices and no BS.

I think their prices on guns were basically the same as FS for everything I looked at. The prices for ammo and accessories seemed a little better, and they had a decent selection. There was definitely no BS. Very straight forward and easy to deal with. I buy my ammo from Target Sports but their prices were comparable.
Still a great shop for those on the south shore/ south coast

I bought a high priced used firearm at Four Seasons last Saturday, elected to do the sale yesterday to save tax plus Carl was giving an additional 5% discount on used firearms. So it saved me $281.25. I pulled in at 7:45 about 15 people in line. Store opened at 8, and I had done all the paper work online the night before. I was out of there about 8:45, so just like a typical there. No one was in line in the hall when I left.

I bought a high priced used firearm at Four Seasons last Saturday, elected to do the sale yesterday to save tax plus Carl was giving an additional 5% discount on used firearms. So it saved me $281.25. I pulled in at 7:45 about 15 people in line. Store opened at 8, and I had done all the paper work online the night before. I was out of there about 8:45, so just like a typical there. No one was in line in the hall when I left.
Oooh... watcha get? Sounds like a nice new addition!

Was there about 11am, got a number only about 3 people ahead of me. Transaction was quick and it wasn't crazy busy. They said there was a rush when they opened, but that was it. Also got my raffle tickets and Holly Tshirt.

Picked up an M&P 15-22, should be fun to shoot.

Back
Top Bottom