• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Taunton shooting and another dog down

hate reading these stories...they should at the very least carry tranq guns for situations like this

I notice they didn't say what breed the 'aggrressive dog' was. Perhaps one of those killer Cocker Spaniels?

I hope they never force their way into my home, my 7 lb Maltese has quite the mouth on her - she's be a goner for sure.

A shooting took place at a Taunton home on Monday afternoon, but no arrests were made and no injured parties were discovered...Taunton police said that when they initially searched the second floor, without finding anybody there. But they encountered an “aggressive” dog and shot it to death.

Nobody injured. Nobody to arrest. Got to do something. Oh, wouldn't you know, how convenient, an 'aggressive' dog. Thank goodness, at least a dog to kill. Almost had to send all these cops and not accomplish anything. Good work Taunton!

Ever heard of pepper spray? How's about a fire extinguisher? Dogs HATE those. It would suck to hear that the cops used either on you pet..but better than dead. That is if entry into the home was justified (no one home? Probably not). Consent? Nope..warrant? Nope. Exigency? I'd like to hear how they justify that one...sounds fubar to me.

think of all the meter readers and mail men that encounter more dogs than the police and i never hear of a shooting.

Nobody injured. Nobody to arrest. Got to do something. Oh, wouldn't you know, how convenient, an 'aggressive' dog. Thank goodness, at least a dog to kill. Almost had to send all these cops and not accomplish anything. Good work Taunton!

no shit it was aggressive, YOU'RE IN HIS ****ING HOUSE

think of all the meter readers and mail men that encounter more dogs than the police and i never hear of a shooting.

no shit. I read electric meters for 6 yrs out of HS. I never shot any dogs.

To recap:

No one arrested [rolleyes]
'reports of gunfire' [thinking]
at 1pm, cops shoot dog in home [sad2]
at 6:30, cops execute search warrant [crying]

WTF.

25 cruisers lining the street and a dog shot for what could have been someone lighting off a few firecrackers or something.

This state is retarded, as are the taunton pd.

Congratulations coward *******s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I've been hearing around the city, the Taunton PD has been seeing a lot of public outrage over this.

Back
Top Bottom