Tasco Scope Info Needed

Patriot

NES Member
Does anyone out there in cyberspace have an instruction manual for a Tasco World Class
riflescope? It is a 2-8x32 and I think was made in the 2000 time frame. Yes, I emailed
Tasco (Bushnell) but they probably won't get back to me until Monday at the earliest and
I was wondering if I could obtain some info earlier.

TIA

TBP

ETA: I would not recommend Bushnell (tasco) for much of anything. Their response to my inquiry
for information was that they don't have any documentation from their acquisition of Tasco.
Any company so irresponsible that they would not ensure that documentation exists for a
major product line they acquired doesn't deserve anyone's business. YMMV.

Last edited:
What kind of info are you looking for? I have a lot of Tasco scopes, but all scopes but Shephard are pretty straight forward. Some have parallex adjustment at the front of the tube, focus at the rear, and clockwise on the turrets will move point of impact either left or down. That's it!

What kind of info are you looking for? I have a lot of Tasco scopes, but all scopes but Shephard are pretty straight forward. Some have parallex adjustment at the front of the tube, focus at the rear, and clockwise on the turrets will move point of impact either left or down. That's it!

I'm looking got any information on it I can get. I suspect the scope is trashed as best
I can tell. I can't hit a target at 50 yards with it off a bench rest and it has no adjustment
that I can figure out. I thought I would take it apart and see what's cooking inside.

Other than the old Unertyl, and some replica black powder type scopes that used external adjustments, I am not aware of any new mfg. scope with no internal adjustments. There should be a screw on cap on top & on the right. unscrew the caps & you should find a coin slot and white increments, usually reflecting 1/4 min. of angle. If there are no adjustments on the scope, trash it. If you take it apart it will lose the nitrogen content & be trash anyway.

Back
Top Bottom