Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

This has been in stock for close to a week.
I'm betting they got several trucks of 100% Belom ammo in, the 9 took a while to sell, the 7.62 is going to take longer because of lower demand.

It has come and gone a few times. It looks like they got a few containers of ammo from Serbia which is impressive. If only Serbia would share some of those primers...

web5.jpg

Last edited:
So? I'm honestly surprised it's not higher. There's costs beyond just receiving it. There's overhead inventorying, storing, employees (if any), and a ton of other things. The whole point of having a business is to make money or, failing that, at least keep the lights on selling something. If they're low on inventory, they need the make to cash flow up somewhere. If you think a "fair" price is lower, go open a shop yourself and see if you can make a go of it in this market.

Past that, if you don't like the price, no one's forcing you to buy it.
I know the fair price is lower, which is why I buy it from TS or someone else that's not pricing it at $40/box. If I can quite easily get it shipped to my door for <60 cpr, why would I ever drive an hour there and pay more.

So how does this work? Do you just log in and choose what you're looking for (9mm) and keep refreshing hoping it will come up?

Pretty much. Or auto-refresh using a number of browser plugins/extensions or use a script/bot or keep checking this thread.

I think they mostly drop between 8-11am and sporadically in the afternoon

Wow! Yeah, I don't have the patience to bother with that. I'm glad I don't need it that bad. I'm selling 2 boxes of 50 to one of my favorite coworkers who picked up his first firearm a few months back. I told him he could have both for 20 dollars. I only paid 7 each and can spare him a couple. He was about to spend 53 on one box. He really wants to shoot but can't get ahold of anything. I keep telling him he got into the game at the wrong time.

Wow! Yeah, I don't have the patience to bother with that. I'm glad I don't need it that bad. I'm selling 2 boxes of 50 to one of my favorite coworkers who picked up his first firearm a few months back. I told him he could have both for 20 dollars. I only paid 7 each and can spare him a couple. He was about to spend 53 on one box. He really wants to shoot but can't get ahold of anything. I keep telling him he got into the game at the wrong time.

How does he vote?

I'm doing my buying for friends too. I figure why not, I'm stuck at in front of a computer anyhow.

If your friend doesn't mind spending $30 a box, TS has been dropping Belom 9mm almost daily for the past week. Sign up for text alerts and he'll have a good chance snagging some.

That won't happen. Were not supposed to have our phones out while working. Throughout the day I see the stuff you guys post that have come and gone. Things are pretty much done by the time we get out of work.

If your friend doesn't mind spending $30 a box, TS has been dropping Belom 9mm almost daily for the past week. Sign up for text alerts and he'll have a good chance snagging some.

That won't happen. Were not supposed to have our phones out while working. Throughout the day I see the stuff you guys post that have come and gone. Things are pretty much done by the time we get out of work.

I'll get a notification that there's a new post and a minute later it's sold out. It's rough even if you are at the pc all day.

That’s great that you’re helping him out. I gave a buddy of mine some primers and you’d think I gave him my kidney!

Damnit! Larry had the Federal 22lr 800 round packs for $64 limit of 1. I hesitated and they went OOS.
Yeah, and I just missed out on the 3,000 round bulk pack of AR Tactical 22lr - they're both still showing up as available, but then you only see the 'Notify Me' button. I stepped away for maybe a half hour..........

Back
Top Bottom