Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Gone. 3 Whole minutes of 40
I noticed something strange today. I have Prime and signed up for text alerts for 9mm, 40s&W and 22LR. Today, it looks like there were all three of these calibers in stock. Yet, I did not get a single text alert!
Since signing up for PRIME, I have received a total of two alerts and both came last Wednesday.

I noticed something strange today. I have Prime and signed up for text alerts for 9mm, 40s&W and 22LR. Today, it looks like there were all three of these calibers in stock. Yet, I did not get a single text alert!
Since signing up for PRIME, I have received a total of two alerts and both came last Wednesday.

New to this thread huh?

You must be new to TS and all this. Alerts are always late, they have 10s of thousands of people signed up for notifications. Takes a long while to go thru the list.

Crap... I have an auto-receipt, but no actual receipt for a charge for the MatchKings. I typically get one and then the other a minute or less later in my e-mail. I might be getting screwed.
The match stuff was all I really wanted.

must be nice being a millionaire!

There was a time in the earlier days of my gun life when I (stupidly) decided that 762NATO was the only rifle caliber (+ 22lr) I was going to shoot. Sold off my AR and everything, and devoted full effort to acquiring guns and ammo in that caliber. Let's just say surplus battle packs were cheap and abundant back then.

There was a time in the earlier days of my gun life when I (stupidly) decided that 762NATO was the only rifle caliber (+ 22lr) I was going to shoot. Sold off my AR and everything, and devoted full effort to acquiring guns and ammo in that caliber. Let's just say surplus battle packs were cheap and abundant back then.
4FA74FFE-4FEC-48DF-B85A-E1F88940EAC0.gif

Crap... I have an auto-receipt, but no actual receipt for a charge for the MatchKings. I typically get one and then the other a minute or less later in my e-mail. I might be getting screwed.
The match stuff was all I really wanted.
check junk folder

Back
Top Bottom