• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tanfoglio MOSSAD 9mm pistol?

Hi All
Just left a local gun shop where the had a Tanfoglio MOSSAD 9mm pistol for sale.
On the slide its marked "MOSSAD" and it has two 6 point "Star of David" on either side of the word "Mossad" Also on the frame it is marked "Made by Fratelli Tanfoglio S.P.A. for "Weapons House LTD" - Israel.

IMG_20151214_092630922.jpg IMG_20151214_092611149.jpg

It's in pretty good shape and the price is $280. Does anyone own one of these pistols?

Its not too worn but only it only comes with one magazine and there's no marking on it!

I like to have multiple mags for my weapons, but can't find any for this pistol for sale on the web.

Anyone have a Mossad and can tell me where I can get extra mags for this pistol?

How do they handle/shoot/and are they reliable or are they just a POS?

Do you think I would be better off just passing on this one mag wonder?

(and yes I am aware it was never used by Mossad..its just and interesting gun...

All info appreciated and thanks!

I believe that is a clone of the CZ-75B. Seems like a good price, and you should be able to find plenty of magazines for the CZ-75 family of handguns.

I bought a Tanfoglio .40 a long time ago. The gun was no bargain and customer service sucked.

I decided to buy it... it was to good a deal to pass on!

Now I just need to find some mags....let the hunt begin!

Nice.

Despite what TTAG video said about small differences between the pistols, I'd recommend you take a gamble on a (pre-ban, 16 round) mag for a Jericho 941 as well.

IF it doesn't fit, I promise I'll buy it from you.

Nice.

Despite what TTAG video said about small differences between the pistols, I'd recommend you take a gamble on a (pre-ban, 16 round) mag for a Jericho 941 as well.

IF it doesn't fit, I promise I'll buy it from you.

Thanks....I've been recommended 4 (hopeful) mags that may fit.

In next week I'll do a gun shop visit and sweep to see who has what mags that fit.

(actually thats just an excuse to go to visit a bunch of gun shops! LOL)

Tangfoglio and EAA both make clones of the CZ 75. Tangfoglio even make race guns for open class. However not all parts are compatible with CZ

My TZ-75 is one of my favorites. I'll give you $300 for it LOL.
Wcr8u2E.jpg

Last edited:
I bought one a couple years ago. It's a very, very nice handgun.

I have the CZ82 Mak which shoots like a dream. I need to replace the slide spring though as it ejects brass into the next county (and I try to collect all my 9x18 brass to reload). I shot a CZ75 compact a year or two ago and I don't own a pistol that fits my hand like that one did.

Back
Top Bottom