Taking beautiful ladies to the range. Shooting my Saiga 12

Over they years I have taken many ladies from my Salsa class, political activists, from my church to the range. They will try pistols and long guns but at the end of the day they give my Saiga 12 a try. They all love that shotgun.

I think women becoming gun owners is great.

Post photos and videos of women who you have taken to the range. The more the better.

Last edited:
People here Salsa? Thats awesome, I used to love going to Havana Club or Ryles
I have been salsa dancing for years. Half the ladies in the video are from salsa dance classes I have taken. The one wearing the shotgun shell bandolier is a professional competitive dancer. Love Havana club. To bad Ryles is closing.

seems we have a few more that should be applying for their LTC and maybe swing some votes to pro2A candidates.

Looked like a fun day.

I have been salsa dancing for years. Half the ladies in the video are from salsa dance classes I have taken. The one wearing the shotgun shell bandolier is a professional competitive dancer. Love Havana club. To bad Ryles is closing.

Very cool, I took lessons at Masacote for about a year, would have loved to stay longer but the trek was too much. Back home we dance on 2 so its nice to find a place here that teaches it that way.

If they liked the shotgun, they'd really enjoy an AR or an AK with some water filled 2 ltr bottles or milk jugs.

A couple of them need a little pointer on tucking the stock into their shoulder better but looks like they did well!

820.jpeg

If they liked the shotgun, they'd really enjoy an AR or an AK with some water filled 2 ltr bottles or milk jugs.

A couple of them need a little pointer on tucking the stock into their shoulder better but looks like they did well!
They all shot an AR-15 and a WASR-10 before the shotgun. For most of these ladies this was their first time shooting. I leave the Shotgun till the end. Most of their first range day was spent with had guns.

Very cool, I took lessons at Masacote for about a year, would have loved to stay longer but the trek was too much. Back home we dance on 2 so its nice to find a place here that teaches it that way.
My Dominican friends dance on two. In Boston they mostly teach cuban style on one. I live north of Boston. The studio I take lessons is Muevelo Dance - Salsa, Bachata, and Kizomba Dance Lessons | Malden & Boston, MA. In Malden. There is a studio on two in lynn, Swampscott. Divinity Dance Studio

Wow, you are living the good life!!!

Salsa, ladies, guns!

Great video! Well made and a great cast.

I setup my Bumble profile to specifically take dates to the range. No hits yet since I just started yesterday but we'll see how it goes.

Get them to lean forward more when shooting as opposed to backwards. Good job on bringing people to the range, lord knows we need more of them!

Back
Top Bottom