Take the wife shooting day.. or ... dont mess with her while Im gone!

So, being 5 weeks out for the deployment, I thought it high time to take the wife out and show her arround a firearm. Wasnt sure how this would go so we were ultra careful.... biiiig mistake..

102_0649.jpg

As you can see.. shes pretty happy before she even gets her hands on a gun ( must be the quality time :eek:)

102_0659.jpg

Didnt really care for her grip, this was with the PPS, the gun she liked to shoot.

102_0662.jpg

after a VERY little coaching on form, stance etc....

102_0664.jpg

she shot THAT 10 round group from 7 yards, these 10 were rounds 15-25 of her entire 9mm shootin time... :eek:)

I feel alot safer leaving her at the house now :eek:)

Best of luck on the deployment...let us know if there is anything you need (other than guns, ammo and money) [grin].

Yes its sippican... I hope she goes while im gone, she seemed to enjoy it enough! ..

Thanks for all the well wishes and offers.. I hope to be able to keep everyone up to date once i get where im goin and drop some cool pics.... !

If she wants to shoot with another woman while you are gone, have her PM my wife. She is always looking for an excuse to shoot. We also belong to Sippican. She posted above but I am always glad to volunteer her services.[grin]... She also has a couple of new toys to play with that she just got for her Bday. We have one in Iraq now...and our prayers will certainly go with you. Stay safe and if your wife needs something just have her shout out. Lots of military family on the board.
Tim

Last edited:
I really do think it's true that there are more women than men who have natural shooting ability. My wife's very first time ever firing a handgun she was shooting pretty much on-par with me, and I've been shooting handguns for 15 years now.

Back
Top Bottom