System clock

Dear gentle system adimistrator (how's that for fawning obsequiousness?) The system clock seems to be running fast. I continue to receive inbox messages that have tommorow's date. Considering my room temperature IQ, I am easily confused. Please fix the f*cking clock.
Thnx,
~Marty

Marty said:
Dear gentle system adimistrator (how's that for fawning obsequiousness?) The system clock seems to be running fast. I continue to receive inbox messages that have tommorow's date. Considering my room temperature IQ, I am easily confused. Please fix the f*cking clock.
Thnx,
~Marty

Dear Mr. Marty, Please change the clock it in your f*cking options. [smile]

Last edited:
I am not sure what the default is. It was sudgested when the new software was loaded that everyone check there profiles and options.

memo.jpg

Last edited:
Marty said:
Ah so! The Northeast Shooters pm time zone default is England!
My guess is that they are using UTC, formerly GMT, which is the time at the Grand Meridian that runs through Greenwich, England. What we like to call Eastern Time is more easily recognized throughout the world as UTC-05.

I'm going to check MY system clock right after I finish those pesky TPS reports...

Suggest a sticky or banner at registration to check clock settings. I have noticed posts from others that seem to have wildly varying times--not a problem for me, just trying to help out with consistency.

Regards,
Chris

ChristosX said:
I'm going to check MY system clock right after I finish those pesky TPS reports...

Suggest a sticky or banner at registration to check clock settings. I have noticed posts from others that seem to have wildly varying times--not a problem for me, just trying to help out with consistency.

Regards,
Chris

Chris it only effected people that were converted over from the old forum. The clock is set correctly for all new joins. [wink]

Back
Top Bottom