SWL Tin Foilers!

Hey...anyone here like Alex Jones and Infowars?

Oh what am I saying, EVERYONE LOVES ALEX JONES!!! [rofl2]

Well, if you have an HF rig, tune to 12.160 MHz.

Infowars radio!!!

[tinfoil]

I'm using a resonant antenna with no tuner and they are coming in S9++ on a frequency my antenna is very non-resonant on. Must be a super powerful signal.

OK, I found them on the web. 100KW located in TN. That's only about 1,000 times more power than I'm used to receiving.

Hey...anyone here like Alex Jones and Infowars?

Oh what am I saying, EVERYONE LOVES ALEX JONES!!! [rofl2]

Well, if you have an HF rig, tune to 12.160 MHz.

Infowars radio!!!

[tinfoil]

Before Alex Jones came to prominence there was WWCR, I think it was 5.810 AM... dunno if its still going. It wasn't all tinfoiler stuff, but it was some christian fundie stuff, but also a bunch of prepper stuff in there with shows about investing in gold coins and that kind of thing.

ETA: It still exists! but they changed the frequencies...

http://www.wwcr.com/transmitter-sched.html

ETA2: FML, talk about IRONY.... Transmitter #2 is the station you're talking about, it's the same station.... [rofl]

-Mike

You have NOT driven to Dayton until you've driven past WMLK-AM 9265KHz.

EJOM Mrs Meyer 2.JPG

Looks to me like they'd help you change a flat.
(And they probably know how to do it, too).

I guess I never realized how interesting SWL is. I mean, it's kind of like traveling back in time when you listen to this. Dunno why I feel like that, but I just get this feeling that as soon as I jump on the 49m band, I go back in time like 50 years.

Alex Jones? That's kid's stuff for the masses to think they've found the truth. You want to really know the "conspiracy" then get right with God. The real truth is worse than what they're implying because God's judgment is about to fall on this world and everyone who is not under the shed blood of Jesus is going to be held to account, and it's going to get really ugly.

Alex Jones? That's kid's stuff for the masses to think they've found the truth. You want to really know the "conspiracy" then get right with God. The real truth is worse than what they're implying because God's judgment is about to fall on this world and everyone who is not under the shed blood of Jesus is going to be held to account, and it's going to get really ugly.
Well the sooner he shows up the better because I've got a few bones to pick with him.

Please don't bring religion into my thread.

Back
Top Bottom