SWAT standoff in Billerica

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to read the constitution, it provided for the government to grow as the country grew. You may have missed the part where the constitution grants congress the power to make laws. It also allows states to make laws.

That said, I would agree that a lot of things have gotten out of hand, but the government unconstitutional? no F***ing way. Have certain parts of the government overstepped their authority under the const.? Yup. But it is up to us, the people, to remove those people, not remove the entire government, and install a "proper" government. It appears to me that you would like to rewrite the constitution, is that the case?

Us voting out dbags from one party to put in place dbags from another party doesn't help at all, especially because the two parties are not that much different. Convenient interpretations of the constitution are a major issue, not a minor overstep. The issue I, and many others on NES have, is that the .gov makes laws to protect the .gov and they have overstepped in so many facets. I fear the government and that’s not how it should be…

Us voting out dbags from one party to put in place dbags from another party doesn't help at all, especially because the two parties are not that much different. Convenient interpretations of the constitution are a major issue, not a minor overstep. The issue I, and many others on NES have, is that the .gov makes laws to protect the .gov and they have overstepped in so many facets. I fear the government and that’s not how it should be…

I absolutely agree. Where most of us disagree is what to do about it.

This thread delivers. I think we're into full blown darkman mode, with an extra dollop of "retard" on top (think of that guy from the hangover saying "he was a retard" when you read that word... ) Where every post is like this stage..

where I think the same thing keeps getting slung over, and over and over again... not much left in this thread has anything to do with a guy shooting a .32 cal pistol at a house. Maybe if someone finds and update to this, I'll reopen it... but until then...

these threads end like this, ultimately.....

A reward for those who made it to the end of this pile:

Thanks, for playing, and until the next dog shooting, stay safe!

-Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom