Surplus Antlerless tags on sale today.

question: Since I work, and the nearest place to buy them is far, can I send my wife with my hunting license down to get me a spare?

I checked the website. It did say that if you bought your license online, you can purchase 1 permit through the website and only 1. Not sure about what you stated however. I'm also in the same boat and I didnt purchase mine online.

question: Since I work, and the nearest place to buy them is far, can I send my wife with my hunting license down to get me a spare?

Yes you can. (wife, hunting buddy, anyone with your license and $5)

A person can also bring multiple licenses from different people and purchase antlerless tags with each one. Adhering to the one zone per license per day rule (you can purchase a 10 & 11 with the same license in the same day just not two 10's).

As for zones: 10, 11, 13, & 14 (as of the last time I checked)

Note:
10 & 11 are East of 495 (for the most part), not including the Cape.
13 & 14 are the islands.

For exact locations of the zone see pages: 16 & 17

http://www.mass.gov/dfwele/dfw/regulations/abstracts/hunt_fish_abstracts.pdf

As far as I know online license holders can buy (1) antlerless tag over the internet and the rest have to be in person through a District office.

Remember, you can take 2 antlered deer as well

grinchwwwrg6.jpg

[laugh]

don't forget you can buy them online as well, and I have found you get them in the mail two days after.

Hunters who purchased their hunting/sporting license online may purchase only 1 antlerless deer permit/zone online at www.mass.gov/massoutdoors. All subsequent permit purchases by online license holders must be made at a MassWildlife District office or Field Headquarters.

question: are tags "attached" to licenses. That is, if someone else who has a hunting license and lives closer to an office, goes and purchases a tag, can they give it to me?

no it has your name on it. Why not just buy one online?

Back
Top Bottom