Supplies via mailorder?

I'm just now getting the gear together to start reloading. I scored a nice 550 with lots of extras on ebay, so now I have to get all the consumables.

I know ammo via mail order is basically impossible (or at least a closely guarded secret), but is it the same hassle for brass, bullets, primers and powder?

the dictatorship

Mass. considers us all deliquents and will not allow shipments of
any ammo related items to enter the electrified fence that
surrounds the compund. You will obey.

prisoner no. 1234

JimB

some dealers will allow reloading products to be shipped to their location and picked up there is you spend enough money at their store. Other stores can order these items for you. This is how we all do this. :)

Mr Twigg...I was not asking for vendors. Simply a yes/no answer. Please re-read how I phrased my original question.
MrTwigg was not answering you. I deleted a post just above his that named a vendor that would ship to MA along with the information that they required.
NES does not allow the posting of vendors that will ship to MA.

MrTwigg was not answering you. I deleted a post just above his that named a vendor that would ship to MA along with the information that they required.

That is a GREAT policy!!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Ah, I see now. Certainly wasn't clear from his post.

The next step is to "delete" the person who posted that info! [wink]

If these dealers would ship to MA (although we all know they dont), are the deals out of state significantly better?

Just wondering.

If you know anyone in NH have them order the stuff and have it delivered to them then reimburse said person. legal as long as you have LTC/FID for Ma when you cross the border

Rileys in Hookset is where I have been going in the past, but I here that they have cut back a lot on what they stock.
I understand that Cabela's has plans to open a store very close to them. Four Seasons will order most things for you if they are not in stock.

Back
Top Bottom