• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Decided to really stretch out my reloading supplies

Stretching reloading components is probably on a lot of minds right now. Here are a couple of thoughts. There seems to be a lot of .22 ammo around, either online or in the stores. You could also look into air guns. There are several types and you could shoot in your yard or basement. It also allows you to play with full auto and suppressors without the expense and bureaucratic bullshit.

Stretching reloading components is probably on a lot of minds right now. Here are a couple of thoughts. There seems to be a lot of .22 ammo around, either online or in the stores. You could also look into air guns. There are several types and you could shoot in your yard or basement. It also allows you to play with full auto and suppressors without the expense and bureaucratic bullshit.

I've shot more 22 in the last 2 years than the previous 20 before that. I'm sitting on about 15k of 22 and figure I could use another 5k for good measure.

Back
Top Bottom