• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sundance A-25 .25acp

I just picked up a sundance A-.25 for short money. Its like new in box. What is the story on these pistols, I could not find much on the internet. I shot it and it is an accurate little bugger, and pretty reliable. I would appreciate any info, or personal experiences with these guns.

Thank you!

I hope you didn't pay much for it.They are cheap pocket pistols.If your going to carry one,do so only as a back up gun.

Accurate for a cheap pocket pistol. As a former dealer. I usto buy them new for $33,

There us to be a video on youtube on disassembly and re-assembly.

they stopped making them in the mid 90s

the main part that tends to fail is the firing pin, so don't shoot it too much.

not a bad little pistol for the money, but almost impossible to the parts for it.

Ok good. I took apart cleaned and oiled it. Seems like decent gun. Any idea what they typically sell for in ma.

Had one and sold it for $100

I could have probably got more $$ ( a little )

But I didn't want to ask too much due to NO replacement parts available.....

Sounds like the wife's raven. Cheap little pocket gun, doing pins break easily, buy a new pin, rinse, repeat. Usually if you're firing one at the range, any female in the area will generally say "awwww. That's such a cute little pistol"

Sent from my Obamaphone (lol j/k I have a job)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDusPmKtGzw

OMG [rofl]

What I can't understand is why Marsha wouldn't want a gun like that available for sale here in Mass.
After all, if it breaks after three shots, wouldn't that help to reduce the overall number of shootings ????

[/sarcasm]

Looks like a POS

unfortunately i am intrigued by POS guns so will likely acquire an A-25 down the road

Wow.
A 25 that is only slightly larger than a g26?

Is there an option for a shoulder thing that goes up and a full tactical package with a vented barrel shroud, light and drop leg holster?

Back
Top Bottom