• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Stripped uppers and barrels in stock!

Does anyone know of any local shops that have stripped uppers in stock? I'm getting a cramp in my hand from dialing so many phone #s. A YHM-110 would be the ideal since it matches my lower, but who can afford to be picky right now. I found one place that has them but I would have to kick my own ass if I paid $220 for a stripped upper...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK scratch that. I just found some goodies... Stripped upper for $68, SS 16in bull w/tgt crown $130. Free shipping so both are on their way for $198! Yay. Wasn't really looking for a tgt crowned barrel but for that price I'll take it, and if I don't like I'll trade it to one of you guys.

Here are the links. They have some really nice 7.62 ss fluted bull barrels for $180 still in stock...

http://shop.redxarms.com/AR15-STRIPPED-A3-FLAT-TOP-UPPER-RECEIVER-A3URS.htm

http://shop.redxarms.com/16-STAINLESS-STEEL-BULL-BARREL-16-STAINLESS-STEEL-BULL-BARREL.htm

Last edited:
Does anyone know of any local shops that have stripped uppers in stock? I'm getting a cramp in my hand from dialing so many phone #s. A YHM-110 would be the ideal since it matches my lower, but who can afford to be picky right now. I found one place that has them but I would have to kick my own ass if I paid $220 for a stripped upper...

I recommend going to some websites that sell that particular upper or any brand u like, and put yourself on email notification. You have to act real fast, they sell out in minutes.

I've gotten many notifications for uppers, they seem to be catching up to demand a little.

OK next question.. opinions on anderson uppers? I just found a place that has 2 of them for $130ea. I know I have seen them for around $80 before. But my main concern is the quality since I know nothing about the company.

Most online shops don't have any in stock never mind local. Your best bet is classifieds on here or AR15.com and be prepared to pay a mark-up or wait it out. I paid $160 for a complete brand new A3 upper shipped on AR15 a little pricey but I didn't want to wait.

This guy has a good price on uppers wts complete upper recievers - AR15.COM

Back
Top Bottom