Strike / Spoiler

ARV

When using the new editor, If I use the strike button, it always comes up saying "please enter the option for your spoiler tag" and inserts , not [STRIKE] [/STRIKE]. However I know I am clicking the proper button, as there is a pop up when I hover over the button that specifially mentions [strike]

If you want the STRIKE tags to work correctly, you have to enter an option in. There isn't a list of options to choose from, but the word "line" does the trick. I might experiment a bit to see what other options are available.

LINE strikeout: [STRIKE=line]sample[/STRIKE]

When using the new editor, If I use the strike button, it always comes up saying "please enter the option for your spoiler tag" and inserts , not [STRIKE] [/STRIKE]. However I know I am clicking the proper button, as there is a pop up when I hover over the button that specifially mentions [strike]

[strike=line]works just fine for me?[/strike]

[STRIKE=]test[/STRIKE]

Interesting. So as long as the tag is [ STRIKE=], it will work. But if I have just the "STRIKE" portion without the =, it fails.

[STRIKE]Test[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE=]test[/STRIKE]

Interesting. So as long as the tag is [ STRIKE=], it will work. But if I have just the "STRIKE" portion without the =, it fails.

[STRIKE]Test[/STRIKE]

I have no idea why either. [thinking]

If it's a custom tag, it might be coded to look for a option property. So without the right list of params, it doesn't catch the tag as valid.

I finally figured out that if I put a single dash/minus sign in the "please enter the option for your spoiler tag" box it works perfectly [dance]

Now, if I could only figure out why some of my pictures are rotated...

Back
Top Bottom