Stretch Armstrongs vs 700 nitro express

How can you call this skin-flinting when someone went out and spent almost 2 boxes of 9mm on a toy to shoot?

shoulda used .40 - Stretch in a world-o-hurt
Skinflinting because he shot Stretch Junior, not the full size Stretch. That said, 9mm is only a half step above 22LR so that also qualifies as skinflinting too.

Pfft Stretch Monster is way tougher View attachment 552358
When we were kids, my brother had a Stretch Armstrong, and I had the Stretch Monster. A few years ago I found Armstrong at Target and of course bought for my kids. I wanted to get the Monster too, but apparently they don't make it anymore and even damaged ones are listed on eBay for several hundred dollars a pop.

That's cool stuff too. Demolitionranch tested that stuff.

Not new. I can remember years (too many) reading about using this sort of material (the Seussian "ooblek" been applied, yet), to catch bullets in buckets for ballistics research, instead of water tanks.

Still cool.

When we were kids, my brother had a Stretch Armstrong, and I had the Stretch Monster. A few years ago I found Armstrong at Target and of course bought for my kids. I wanted to get the Monster too, but apparently they don't make it anymore and even damaged ones are listed on eBay for several hundred dollars a pop.
I had Stretch Monster as a kid, it was my favorite toy as youngster, it took a beating but once it ripped that was it.

I got a buddy who is a vintage toy dealer and he said they would pay upwards of $1000 for an original with box, maybe more depending on condition

Back
Top Bottom