Stoeger coach guns in Massachusetts?

Four Seasons doesn't sell this gun but I saw on the Stoeger website that AG Guns does. I can't them to answer an e-mail to save my life. Do they ever reply? Does anyone know who sells Stoeger coach guns and what the general price would be?

Hi

I could have sworn I saw one at FS recently.
Anyway, AG is really good about responding to emails only they are taking the holidays off. I drove over there yesterday only to find out the hard way.
Don't know for sure, but they'll probably open Tuesday. You might also check collectors gallery, also reopen on tuesday

Laura,

You might either Email or call (Tuesday) Four Seasons and ask them if they would order one for you. They can usually get guns that they don't stock for customers (except those forbidden by AG/MGL).

I KNOW that Carl answers his Email, but he's on vacation until Tuesday . . . doing what he loves second best, spending time with Holly and Susie (his Wife) fishing on Cape Cod. :D

I asked Carl and he said he'd have to get it in bulk so to speak and he didn't want to so he couldn't get just one. He referred me to the other cowboy action shotguns but this is the one I want. I'll check around some more. BTW, don't you have to pay a transfer's fee if you buy out of state? If I bought in Maine, I could pay there but wouldn't be able to take it home as it'd still have to be shipped to a FFL here.

Hey, it's good to see another cowboy action shooter in here.

I posted some pictures from the shoot at SR&GC a last weekend.

http://northeastshooters.com/viewtopic.php?t=671

I'm not a fan of the double barrels. But it's just that I'm not as fast reloading it. But I think it's just because I haven't practiced with one as much.

I can ask a couple of the shops around me if they can order on. We have a pretty big Cowboy group out this way. So several of the shops carry some nice firearms.

C-pher (aka Squirrely)

Back
Top Bottom