• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

STI Spartan Giveaway

Just in case any of you MA folks needed something to ruin your weekend.

From stiguns.com:

At S.H.O.T. we set up a fishbowl in the booth. If you tossed in a business card, you were eligible to win a free Spartan. For those of you who did not attend the S.H.O.T. Show, send a card here to the factory and we�ll do a separate drawing (if you�re not entered, you can�t win) for another Spartan on March 28th.

Please note on your card if you do not want your name announced as winner. Only one entry per person will be eligible.

This promotion is available only to citizens of the USA. Unfortunately, citizens of California are not eligible for this promotion.

Send your card to:

Spartan Giveaway
STI International
114 Halmar Cove
Georgetown, TX 78628

Yeah, that's worth the price of a stamp. And, yes, you'd be pretty much obligated to name it Leonidas, or Gorgo, if you only go with female nomenclature for your hardware.

They make no mention of MA residents, but I'll assume this one runs afoul of the naughty-naughty list.

I sent it in anyways - maybe they will work something out for us here in MA if not big deal it was worth the stamp.

I thought STI was cool in ma.
Maybe I was thinking SVI?

SVI has two guns on the EOPS roster. STI has none.

You can always find the latest roster on the EOPS web site:

http://www.mass.gov/?pageID=eopshomepage&L=1&L0=Home&sid=Eeops

The roster itself is here: http://www.mass.gov/?pageID=eopssub...ervices&L3=Approved+Weapons+Rosters&sid=Eeops

If you google: EOPS roster, the first link takes you to the EOPS home page.

SVI also has two guns on the Formal Target Shooting roster, which is also available on the EOPS web site.

Last edited:
SVI also has two guns on the Formal Target Shooting roster, which is also available on the EOPS web site.

So although SVI is on the roster, you can only get those two guns in MA? On theie gun builder option, you can check off if you are from MA or CA, so it gave me the impression you could build you an SVI gun to personal spec, they would make sure it was MA Compliant, and happy would follow. This is MA, no happy allowed it appears....[crying]

Back
Top Bottom