Steel Plate Match MVGC Fri Mar 27 @ 7pm

No, there were a few open shooters.

The way Dave does the payout, he divides the shooter list into 4 (mostly) equal groups by total time (or score, in the case of PPC), Master, Expert, Sharpshooter and Marksman. Top shooter in each group gets 25% of the kitty. I was trying to shoot just well enough to be on top in the Expert group because I was certain Pete was going to be the top shooter in Master. I failed.

BTW, how did you do at Steel Challenge Nationals?

BTW, how did you do at Steel Challenge Nationals?

I don't want to divate from this thread - but I did not fare as well as I would/should have liked. I shot about the same as I did last year which was much less than my goal.

I do look forward to the next steel or pin match at MVGC.

Maybe Dave might want to create two classes if there's "open" and "limited" shooters.
That seems to work real well at MRA - plus it puts shooters on the same platform which is only fair.

I don't want to divate from this thread - but I did not fare as well as I would/should have liked. I shot about the same as I did last year which was much less than my goal.

I do look forward to the next steel or pin match at MVGC.

Maybe Dave might want to create two classes if there's "open" and "limited" shooters.
That seems to work real well at MRA - plus it puts shooters on the same platform which is only fair.

Paul, it was split for open and standard and for revolver as well. It was a fun time for sure. I want to shoot some steel challenge this year so I need to start practicing that as well.

Pete

Wish I could make it, but unfortunately have to head up north tomorrow for the weekend. Guess I'll pick up my prize money at the next PPC match! Have fun everyone!

Back
Top Bottom