Start Buying Hornday Immediately

Damn, was hoping to get a closeout deal on those SST's for the Finn.

Hornady is ass-hoe! Do not buy Hornady.

What if we just quit hornady because they don't make as good a product as sig...speer...federal... or underwood

Hornady is 5th on my list of jhp usually
Critical Doody 9mm 135+P and 45 220 +P is actually very good shit. It's too bad its unobtainium now.

Critical Doody 9mm 135+P and 45 220 +P is actually very good shit. It's too bad its unobtainium now.
I mean cd is good stuff i have about 75 rounds ish of it in a few mags.

But if all carry ammo is on a shelf cd is my 5th/6th option

I mean cd is good stuff i have about 75 rounds ish of it in a few mags.

But if all carry ammo is on a shelf cd is my 5th/6th option
I use Underwood, HST, Gold Dots, Win Ranger, CD.... not in any particular order but more by the gun. Like I have one gun (g26 gen4) that will not tolerate Underwood 124 + p +... 🤣

ETA: Sig deserves some praise for their practice ammo. Their 10mm load is actually hot. I still use Underwood 180 gdhp in that gun, though.

I use Underwood, HST, Gold Dots, Win Ranger, CD.... not in any particular order but more by the gun. Like I have one gun (g26 gen4) that will not tolerate Underwood 124 + p +... 🤣
Yeah it's all kinda a grab bag

My favorite underwood story

I just got a 220 in 10mm back in the day at gartman

I didnt intend on shooting 10 that day and was heading to the range with my cousin in holbrook but i was coming from worcester and figured id stop by while i was in the area

So i buy the gun and the only ammo they have is 10mm

So we start at the handgun range at holbrook and if you've ever been there the door is behind you while your shooting

Some dunce walks in when im halfway through a mag of underwood 10mm which basically sounds like thors hammer in this little underground bunker.

This dude starts hopping around plugging his ears getting all pissy... for walking in on a hot range without ears

Yeah unfortunately....stop buying again...Woodstone is going to be pissed.

Ban everything immediately.
Start buying everything immediately.
Exhausting...
How about live life and pay attention to the important things.

Didn't I call it on page one?

Hornady is a PIECE OF SH*T COMPANY.

The owner is a c*nt.
Yep, owner is a total c***. Isn't Hornady the one who released a video mocking his customers for tinfoil theories about the ammo shortage? Minor issue for me. What I had a huge problem with was the message, "Shut up peons, we will produce at our own pace and are not going to hire or invest because you are impatient." F off, a**h***. In contrast, I know direct from the source that Barnes invested in a major capital equipment upgrade for greater speed and precision. That's how you do it.

We have seen companies in the past show their colors. I don't understand how they stay in business. Like....oh I don't know. Black Rifle coffee. When companies run on the 2A, yet bow to every anti shithead out there. I wonder when someone will look up hornday's voting record.

We have seen companies in the past show their colors. I don't understand how they stay in business. Like....oh I don't know. Black Rifle coffee. When companies run on the 2A, yet bow to every anti shithead out there. I wonder when someone will look up hornday's voting record.
Unfortunately, They stay in business because of successful marketing. BRC got their with half naked(90% naked) bombshells and "edgy" marketing on Instagram. Now that they are there it will be tough to unseat them Most the people walking into Bass Pro have no idea about the politics of BRC, they are there to buy some camping stuff and see a BRC bag in the front display and think...oh wow that will make a great gift for Uncle Rufus, he loves coffee and guns. So mom buys the coffee then makes it Rufus's Christmas gift and little 8yo joey is now excited to give uncle Rufus a bag of cool gun coffee on Christmas. Rufus can't make a big seen @ Christmas because he doesn't want his nephew to feel bad so he just says thank you. And donates it to a homeless shelter.

Back
Top Bottom