PATRON

NES Life Member
NES Member
Thought I post some of my STAR pistols.

Attachments

• SAM_0084 (2).jpg
    SAM_0084 (2).jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 280
Here's my super modelo with original ammo, great shooter, would love to find an original holster for it but doesn't seem to be any info anywhere on what was used for them...

Star M28

My favorite ( and only) Star Pistol:
StarM28_2-vi.jpg

This was the basket into which Star put all their eggs. When the M28 didn't perform well in the US military pistol trials during the 80s, That was just about the end of the road for Star.

Jack

1953 Modelo Super "B" in 9mm Largo. Picked it up for a song as a gunsmith special. The grip screws were too long and binding on the mag, and had some old cosmoline inside!

My wife is from Spain, so it has some sentimental value with her. I've tried using that line to get her to buy a CETME, but no go, even though her father used one in the service.

1953 Modelo Super "B" in 9mm Largo. Picked it up for a song as a gunsmith special. The grip screws were too long and binding on the mag, and had some old cosmoline inside!

My wife is from Spain, so it has some sentimental value with her. I've tried using that line to get her to buy a CETME, but no go, even though her father used one in the service.

Looks like the Super B I carry....fits nicely in my Galco 1911 holster!

C&R transfers are many times subjective....most FFLs don't consider the Super B C&R eligible presently That's not to say that some would....it's just not a 'gimme' like the Model B is

Star pistols have the date of manufacture coded in the proofing. Charts of manufactures date are readily available online. Any 50 year old firearm can be transferred to a C&R FFL.

Back
Top Bottom