Stand up for "Ammosexual" Rights!

so Ammosexual t-shirt wearing, open carrying blood drives across the state to show/promote we are just like we are everyone else and bring the discrimination against us to light.

This x1000

How is it that it's such a task to defeat these people's illogical mindsets when they don't even realize how retarded they are?

No kidding, there actualy trying to insulting two peoples life styles, first gun owners by way of making it sound like homosexual, and then probably without even realizing it, insult any one who is homosexual by making there slur sound gay and be a bad thing,

There is no thought process with them, just that there some how better then us, and that makes it ok for them to insult anyone who dose not agree with them, and without care for otheres they my insult in the process

All this time I have been in denial. I purchase and use ammosexual objects. Wear ammosexual clothes. Read ammosexual magazines. Watch ammosexual videos. Sometimes in the dark after drinking. I surf ammosexual websites and post in ammosexual forums. I have been outted. Mom, Dad, Mrs 86...I AM AMMOSEXUAL!!!! Feels good to be out...

Oh, and very in for that shirt or a variation thereof.

Just bought a case of 9mm today. Had a bit of a struggle playing "ammo tetris" getting it in the safe. Told Lady Radtekk to be conservative as even WITH the case "We're down below 3k". She suggested I grab another case. I told her we may be ammosexuals, then had to read her selected quotes from this thread. She's still chuckling. I want the flag.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I am worried that ammosexuals will fight against each other when a caliber debate comes up.

We must stand together. So what if you prefer to EDC a .22? I am with you. 9mm is much more better but WE ARE WITH YOU.

You prefer aluminum casings? Good for you...WE ARE WITH YOU.

Just don't ask me for ammo.

Ammosexual? I've got 9, 40 and 45. I've got .223, .308 and .30-06.

Although in the last few years, I've been mostly celibate. But I'm definitely an ammosexual.

Back
Top Bottom