• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Stand up for "Ammosexual" Rights!

It seems "ammosexual" is the new slur for gun owners by the goons on the liberal facebook pages. For people who hold themselves out as champions of tolerance and diversity for all kinds of alternative lifestyles, its funny to watch them resort to the same tactics as those they live to criticize. So I decided to have a little fun with them on the "Ayn Rand Collected Social Security" liberal facebook page:

"I am saddened and disappointed by the bigotry and hate speech I see on this page on a daily basis, by those who have held themselves out as champions of tolerance and diversity. I am an "ammosexual". Despite the false narrative presented by gunophobes, being ammosexual isn't a "choice"....I was BORN an ammosexual. I knew things were different, when I found myself attracted to guns at a young age. I didn't know what to do with these feelings inside me, but I knew I was different. Growing up, I had to endure bigotry and hatred by those who were misinformed afraid of guns. I learned you could hug a person with a deadly disease like HIV/AIDS, but an inanimate piece of metal was to be treated with abject fear and disgust. I was confused and scared. But then I learned to embrace my inner ammosexual. And over the years, I have seen the pendulum swing. We are now able to openly practice our hobby, without fear of persecution. We even march in parades. I have to thank the determination and strength of the other civil rights activists who paved the road for us. Its still an uphill battle, but we have come a long way. I can proudly stand today and proclaim "I AM AN AMMOSEXUAL". We continue to battle bullies like those on this page who taunt us with slurs and death threats. And they will dismiss this as satire, but it is far from that...its a statement that we will no longer be bullied by you. We have not only constitutionally protected rights, but HUMAN RIGHTS the same as you to be who we truly are, without fear of retribution. All we ask is that you accept us, as we accept all of you."

Ammosexual....yeah thats it.
ok im done w couples therapy. now it all makes sense, plus i can put the therapy $$ back to ammo where it belongs.

I will stand with you. Is there a flag?

gadsden-flag.gay-rainbow.png

reply:

"it's ok brother... some day they'll have to accept us....
are you going to the candlelight vigil at monadnock next month? you should become a green member and officially join the support group...."

If it became a religion, could we carry everywhere and claim separation of church and state as a reason to edc.

"The First Church of the Second A" Slogan: We're NOT Canadian

For the shirt, you need to have some pistol ammo on it... It's for the "kids" after all...

Could also have "My grandpa was a 50 BMG"... [rofl2]

Back
Top Bottom