• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

St. Louis Democrat Mayor Announces Plan to Ban AR-15s in City Limits

Damn. I swore I was making snarky comments on this HERE. WTF was I making snarky comments????

They also want to ban shooting into the air on NYE. I'm sorry - this is Missouri. They can buy all sorts of fireworks legally. They need to shoot a projectile into the air that may come down (depending on angle) and hurt or kill someone??? They need a punch in the face, not a new law.

View: https://youtu.be/pgxompoyuKE

She got stomped on by the Missouri AG

I know @timbo has good sense, so he's not going to STL anyway.

It's a shame that my favorite baseball team, and my lovely bride's favorite baseball team, are both in shitholes--the STL Cardinals and Chicago Cubs. We both like the regional favorite Red Sox, but again: shithole.

I know @timbo has good sense, so he's not going to STL anyway.

It's a shame that my favorite baseball team, and my lovely bride's favorite baseball team, are both in shitholes--the STL Cardinals and Chicago Cubs. We both like the regional favorite Red Sox, but again: shithole.
I've only been there long enough to get through the city on the highway but when I was moving here last year, I had to get off the highway due to a detour off the freeway and found myself in downtown STL. I wasn't sure where to go so I saw a semi stopped in traffic just ahead of me and figured he was stuck in the same predicament I was in but that this wasn't his first rodeo. I followed him and sure enough, I was back on the highway within just a couple of minutes. I'm glad because from the time I got off the freeway until I got back on, I never saw another detour sign.

Back
Top Bottom