SR45 in production

Fantastic. Id love to see the compact model come out. But if its got a nice trigger like the others ill be getting the first one i see

It would be cool if they made it without all the gayness all over it like the others.

-Mike

Faggy chamber loaded indicators aside. I've told everyone I know for years, if they ever made a sr45c I'd be first in line for one. The fullsize's have never impressed me.. mainly because the upgraded triggers started in the compacts and then they retroactively fixed the fullsize triggers. But, my carry gun when I IWB is a SR40C and I love it. Super comfy, great sights adjustable and a great trigger. Could care less about the loaded chamber flag, If I ever draw it... it better be loaded.

It would be cool if they made it without all the gayness all over it like the others.

-Mike

Yeah. Ive gotten past it, pull out the mag saftey and ignore the other ones.

Triggers way better than glock or the laughable bs m&p. super reliable and priced right. Super easy to work on and detail strip

The 9c and 40c have become my favorite iwb carries. I sold my g27 bought the 40c with night sights and put cash in my pocket. Not regretting it at all.

If the 45 is as slim as the 9 it will be a sweet piece.

Last edited:
If they come out with a 45c, and I'd wager they will, I'd be all over it.

There isn't a good mass compliant compact .45 IMO. Not nuts about shrunken 1911's and the Sig P250 sucks with the horrid heavy mass trigger and super long pull. There isn't much else.

Yeah. Ive gotten past it, pull out the mag saftey and ignore the other ones.

Triggers way better than glock or the laughable bs m&p. super reliable and priced right. Super easy to work on and detail strip

The 9c and 40c have become my favorite iwb carries. I sold my g27 bought the 40c with night sights and put cash in my pocket. Not regretting it at all.

If the 45 is as slim as the 9 it will be a sweet piece.

Agreed. I ripped my mag safety out when I found out what it does. All the other safety features are just meaningless to me. I carried my SR9c for a year but now it will be the XDs, but I still think this will sell pretty damn good in MA.

Wow just saw the weight, 30oz. Isn't that like the P345 then? They must have discontinued that model and replaced it with the ever popular SR series.

Last edited:
Agreed. I ripped my mag safety out when I found out what it does. All the other safety features are just meaningless to me. I carried my SR9c for a year but now it will be the XDs, but I still think this will sell pretty damn good in MA.

Strange, because my mag safety never worked when I bought mine NIB.

- - - Updated - - -

This is going to make my quest for the complete SR series even longer. I really love the line and want them all.

Strange, because my mag safety never worked when I bought mine NIB.

- - - Updated - - -

This is going to make my quest for the complete SR series even longer. I really love the line and want them all.

I also love the SR series. My only issue is the lack of options for aftermarket sights. I hate the sights on my sr9c.

Last edited:
The SR1911 Commander is also going to be announced. That and I noticed the LC380 on their site and the SR-556 Varmint model. Holy shit Ruger, at least meet demand for the SR1911. [laugh]

i ground down the pin on the stupid loaded flag on mine and removed the mag safety on the 9c...and its epic. love that gun. This means i may have to trade in my M&P45 fullsize that i love, because i know the sr45 will have a way better trigger all day long out the box. I am near and dear to the SR series of pistols, they are an excellent value and are real shooters. my 9c regularly cloverleafs at my hands and others.

Dom

Man I missed all of these. I gotta pay attention more.

That Commander size 1911 is sweet. I'll be all over that for sure. I love my full size Ruger 1911.

I love the SR9c as well. Might have to pick up that SR45.

In production but did anyone look at the spec sheet?

Catalog Number: KSR45 | Model Number: 3801 | Caliber: 45 Auto
Slide Material: Stainless Steel Slide Finish: Brushed Stainless
Grip Frame: Black, High Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon Sights: Adjustable 3-Dot
Barrel Length: 4.50" Overall Length: 8.00"
Height: 5.75" Width: 1.27"
Weight: 30.15 oz. Capacity: 10+1
Twist: 1:16" RH Grooves: 6
MA Approved & Certified: No CA Approved: No
Suggested Retail: $529.00

All of ruger's guns for the most part get 'certified' if that sort of thing bothers you.

They along with even S&W I think do a very good job of getting most of their guns compliant.

It don't bother me but if its not mass compliant there goes the nice price of $529. A lot of non ma compliant guns I would love to have like a XDs but price is crazy for one when and if you can find it here..

Back
Top Bottom