Springfield show

I just realized that it was this weekend. I don't have anything I need but I may decide to go - just don't know when.

I will be at world of wheels on sunday. Feel free to come say hi. I will be there with After Fx. Just look for the monster 650s and the lamborghini.

I've never been to a gun show....Can i expect to find a bunch of accessories for my AR....I'm looking for a laser/light combo,Bipod and some Magpul stuff....Is that type of stuff usually there.

I've never been to a gun show....Can i expect to find a bunch of accessories for my AR....I'm looking for a laser/light combo,Bipod and some Magpul stuff....Is that type of stuff usually there.

Sometimes you can find some stuff. Best to go check it out. There are usually lots of used guns, lots of ammo and lots of misc stuff. In that last one you may find something you want. Don't buy something unless you really want it.

Is the ammo going to be outside at this show too? I hate that. Priced way too high. I will be there looking for some AR goodies as well as some sort of duracoat product.

This will be my first time to this show, but to the other shows I haver found some ar stuff

The Big E show usually has Sherluck from OH showing up and they carry lots of AR parts. However check to see if there are any other big shows in the Northeast region because if that is a "conflict date" vendors pick the bigger shows instead of shows in MA.

Is the ammo going to be outside at this show too? I hate that. Priced way too high. I will be there looking for some AR goodies as well as some sort of duracoat product.

Big E idiotic rules are no ammo/powder/primers in the buildings, so any show out there will only have the ammo tent and therefore poor to no competitive pricing. See comment above about AR parts.

They usually have a little coffee cart over near the bathrooms on the left as you walk in.... It may be a Dunkin Donuts cart- I don't know... If it's not there, how about the snack bar?

I was hanging around that area for 15-20 mins, but didn't see anyone....we'll have to meet up a do some shooting.....

It was a pretty good show..... the place was packed! I picked up a sheath for my Liotec, a coupla' 50 cal ammo cans, .223 chamber brush and a $3.00 mat for prone shooting......

I picked up a couple things as well. It was too crowded. I got some things from Sherluck. Prices were insane on most items. The ammo cans were a good deal at $8 a pop. I grabbed a few of those. Most of my joy today was at Hoffmans. I found a deal on a Glock 30 that I couldn't refuse.

We went to that show at 11:30 had great hope to find some handguns but i found nothing but the Mass norm, winchester guy had a great model 94 but i forgot my checkbook better luck next time i guess.

Back
Top Bottom