Speed strips?

Does anyone know any stores in eastern mass, close to framingham area if possible, that carry speed strips? Don't want to drive far for something that cost $10.

Just trying to buy local if I can. I know I can get them online but I'm impatient and want to carry my LCR. I forgot to check Riley's today. I feel like they would have had them as the actually had holsters for the LCR, no other MA shop I've been to has them.

Does LE equipment sell to everyone or just LE?

Just trying to buy local if I can. I know I can get them online but I'm impatient and want to carry my LCR. I forgot to check Riley's today. I feel like they would have had them as the actually had holsters for the LCR, no other MA shop I've been to has them.

Does LE equipment sell to everyone or just LE?

If you're impatient, buy them online. Hours of driving around, and 10s of dollars in gas, may or may not, get you what you want...your choice. They'll be in hand in a few days.

Do you have a phone?

If you're impatient, buy them online. Hours of driving around, and 10s of dollars in gas, may or may not, get you what you want...your choice. They'll be in hand in a few days.

Do you have a phone?

That's exactly why I posted here to see if anyone knew of a shop that had them because I'm not driving around to find them or driving to western ma to a shop that has them. As for a phone I do but most shops aren't open to call late Saturday night or Sunday so was looking to see if anyone on here had seen them before I do order them tonight. I always like to buy local if I can.

EDIT: Looks like MFS has them and they are only 1 mile away from my house. Go figure.

Last edited:
First Defense in Uxbridge would be one to call. Collectors in Stoneham would be another one to call . . . I think I saw them here last month when I was in the shop.

Back
Top Bottom