Revolver speed strips

I think Pullman had some. I know Cabelas has them. I assume you are talking about speed loaders. I bought mine at Cabelas. They had a good variety.

I think Pullman had some. I know Cabelas has them. I assume you are talking about speed loaders. I bought mine at Cabelas. They had a good variety.

No I meen speed strips not soeedloaders. Cabelas showed out of stock online. I'll have to swing by. I have speed loaders but I want to strips so it's easier to carry a reload in the pocket

No I meen speed strips not soeedloaders. Cabelas showed out of stock online. I'll have to swing by. I have speed loaders but I want to strips so it's easier to carry a reload in the pocket
I had never heard of them. Looks like they would work fine. I learned something today

I can't remember seeing them in any shops, but Amazon sells them for a couple bucks each.

Yea I like them better than the speed loaders. There slower but easy for pocket carry. I know online there cheep I'm just impatient and wanted to grab some tomorrow

It's Eastern MA, but GFA/Natick has them, two packs for just under $10. If you can't find them locally, I can pick them up for you and dispatch by US Snail.

Back
Top Bottom